Need help, car won't start after gt/cs front fascia and raxiom headlight install

jj6077

Established Member
Hey guys, just installed the items above and now my car will not start. It doesnt even make a starting noise and the check engine light and battery light stays on. If any one can help it will be much appreciated

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
Did you disconnect the battery during install? If so make sure your ground is tight. Obviously something got bumped or disconnected during the install. Double check everything.

jj6077

Established Member
I tooke the whole front end apart again and it still won't start. I did disconnect the negative side of the battery and reconnected it really tight. Besides that I followed everything by the book. This is what happens when you listen to people telling you to install parts yourself :(

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Security light flashing?
You tripped security, or popped a fuse going to starter

jj6077

Established Member
Ok guys, I got it working and it was security . Lol can't believe I took everything apart for that lol. Lesson definetely learned

jj6077

Established Member
Lol my cousin won't stop laughing at me. Besides the whole ordeal the install was simple and fun. Thanks to everyone for the support

Users who are viewing this thread