Need help from the private dicks of SVTP

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I did try and go after her, NC doesnt make it easy. I filed a lien on my own on the car she was awarded in the divorce that was titled in my name. I got the lightning, she got the explorer. guess what she did. she forged a letter of release with my signature, then forged my signature again signing title over to her. DMV says its my word against hers and for me to take her to court. As far as the court shit goes, its not like you see on TV. when you file a formal complaint, they get served, and they get a chance to respond. then you go to step 2, you get to respond to their response. THEN, you file for a motion to proceed and they get to respond to that, then apply for a court date...and, if your paper work has the least little error on it, its rejected and you have to start all over again, so you are pretty much forced to use an atty to some degree. it would end up costing me near damn what she owed me.

so, it is what it is. nothing i can do. I would rather keep the money I have and buy jeep mods.

in these situations, the attorneys are the only winners.

I would have gone to the local magistrate and filed criminal charges against her. Years ago in North Carolina I used a small car dealer in Durham. They did not show up, I won. I waited the required period then filed a lien against their car lot. Back then, the Sheriffs department would go and collect on liens by confiscating property, so they paid up quickly. It was a very satisfying experience.

Never_Enough

Established Member
I would have gone to the local magistrate and filed criminal charges against her. Years ago in North Carolina I used a small car dealer in Durham. They did not show up, I won. I waited the required period then filed a lien against their car lot. Back then, the Sheriffs department would go and collect on liens by confiscating property, so they paid up quickly. It was a very satisfying experience.
Nice. The paperwork I have to fill out has a spot where I can request an oral argument or not. I probably should request one since she is now in AZ & this case was originally filed in NJ. I can get there no problem, but she can't. :D I doubt that makes a difference in my case, though, since I already had a court tell her she has to pay me.

Never_Enough

Established Member
The plot thickens!
20180208_174303.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Never_Enough

Established Member
Got a letter from her bankruptcy attorney. She filed Chapter 7 back in 2010. According to the attorney, my judgment against her was NOT included in said Chapter 7, but still falls under it & I can re-open her bankruptcy if I want.

I don't know how any of this works, but if she did not include her debt to me then how can it still be covered? I would think she still owes me.

Any attorneys here? I guess I'll find a local one & call them next week to see.

MG0h3

Established Member
I can't remember all the details but wasn't this quite awhile ago and like 4k or something?

She sounds like a real douche and I doubt you'll ever see anything except headaches and more wasted money.

_Snake_

Established Member
Agree with letting it go. Been there, done that with more than twice as much money and it still wasn’t worth it.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
it sounds like she was just trying to skip out on her debt by filing and moving around. She’s going to spend more on an attorney than she would just paying, but if you’ve got the time/money and you’re like me, I’d probably continue and try to have her wages garnished. I’m a vengeful SoB though.

Did all of that happen before her filing, including your judgement? You’ll probably want to get in touch with an attorney and find out your real options. She’s a real piece of shit.

For 4 grand I would let it go and move on.

Hell no, it’s on principle now...at least that’s how I would feel.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
it sounds like she was just trying to skip out on her debt by filing and moving around. She’s going to spend more on an attorney than she would just paying, but if you’ve got the time/money and you’re like me, I’d probably continue and try to have her wages garnished. I’m a vengeful SoB though.

Did all of that happen before her filing, including your judgement? You’ll probably want to get in touch with an attorney and find out your real options. She’s a real piece of shit.

Shes laughing right now. She aint gonna pay anything back thats why she contacted her attorney

Never_Enough

Established Member

My judgment was in 2007. She filed Chapter 7 in 2010.

Users who are viewing this thread