Need help from the private dicks of SVTP

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Except I don't know exactly where she works. I know she works for Amazon, that's it.

I tried calling to verify employment and they just keep telling me to go to this bulshit service that they use for that and they want to charge you money to be a member of it.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Oh. I thought you meant you knew where she worked, not just the name of her employer.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Found an address, but no idea if it's current. I guess I'll mail the stuff to this one & see what happens. It at least shows I made an effort. The crappy part is she'll know where I live now.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Found an address, but no idea if it's current. I guess I'll mail the stuff to this one & see what happens. It at least shows I made an effort. The crappy part is she'll know where I live now.
Does she own or rent? The assessors office will tell you who the current owner is.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Don't know if she owns or rents
Look up the address in the county assessor and see what the name is.

Occasionally they will have some contact information, if it's not her name on there you could contact them and see if she is renting from them.

At least at that point you have some additional clarification.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Long story short, I took an ex to court a while back & she owes me money she never paid.

Part of the stipulations from the court are I have to mail her some paperwork. Obviously, I don't know where she lives at this point. I do believe I know what town she lives in, though. I know her now married name, social security number, her father's name, her phone number, where she works, etc.

So if anyone here can help me get this idiot's address I would greatly appreciate it. Please PM me.

https://pipl.com/

Have found people before using this site (free).

Never_Enough

Established Member
Looked up her husband and found an address for him & all info fits so I have to assume it's him, but Google street view shows a different house than what she posted on her Facebook. Could be that Google is not accurate with each house #, though.

Vincent518

Established Member
Looked up her husband and found an address for him & all info fits so I have to assume it's him, but Google street view shows a different house than what she posted on her Facebook. Could be that Google is not accurate with each house #, though.
Very possible of the incorrect house on street view. When my address is put in it shows the house down the block. It also happens with every brand of navigation.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member

Like said before, go into the county assessor site and pull up the parcel and verify the address and house number. I do it all the time researching land/home purchases. Should be able to get onto qpublic and view it easily. It will also have when/if the property changed hands and any pertinent tax information such as forwarding addresses.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Like said before, go into the county assessor site and pull up the parcel and verify the address and house number. I do it all the time researching land/home purchases. Should be able to get onto qpublic and view it easily. It will also have when/if the property changed hands and any pertinent tax information such as forwarding addresses.
Found it. Appears it is owned by the husband & 1 of his family members. I'm sure he's gonna have a good time when he finds out exactly who he married!

Users who are viewing this thread