Need help from the private dicks of SVTP

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Found it. Appears it is owned by the husband & 1 of his family members. I'm sure he's gonna have a good time when he finds out exactly who he married!

LMFAO, that’s like getting the bad news from carfax after you already bought the car.

DDB33274-C706-43B4-937D-8EADF1057A1E.gif

Last edited:

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Found it. Appears it is owned by the husband & 1 of his family members. I'm sure he's gonna have a good time when he finds out exactly who he married!

I’m in for the lulz, serve her ass with that judgement and enjoy the ensuing squirming.

Never_Enough

Established Member
OP lent her money to paint her dashboard.
No, to install juice on a leased car.

Pretty sure it was an ex-wife.
Nope, I dodged the marriage bullet, thankfully.

Need more detail! How do you have a settlement against an ex gf?

Long story, but she stole my car, & was joyriding in it while I'm paying for it so my credit does not get ****ed, and shacked up w/the dude she was cheating on me with after first living in a motel after she moved out. I finally found where she was living & the car. Had the car on her PA insurance, though, since it was cheaper (We lived in NJ at the time) + she was on the loan too so I couldn't just have the cops arrest her. I won in court & the car was sold to Carmax at a loss to be out of the situation. She was court ordered to pay the money I came out of pocket. She made a couple payments then stopped. This was many years ago. Friend reminded me of the bs so I decided to look into getting my money & here we are.

Last edited:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
you don't need a lawyer to place a lien if you have the judgement.

I did try and go after her, NC doesnt make it easy. I filed a lien on my own on the car she was awarded in the divorce that was titled in my name. I got the lightning, she got the explorer. guess what she did. she forged a letter of release with my signature, then forged my signature again signing title over to her. DMV says its my word against hers and for me to take her to court. As far as the court shit goes, its not like you see on TV. when you file a formal complaint, they get served, and they get a chance to respond. then you go to step 2, you get to respond to their response. THEN, you file for a motion to proceed and they get to respond to that, then apply for a court date...and, if your paper work has the least little error on it, its rejected and you have to start all over again, so you are pretty much forced to use an atty to some degree. it would end up costing me near damn what she owed me.

so, it is what it is. nothing i can do. I would rather keep the money I have and buy jeep mods.

in these situations, the attorneys are the only winners.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
In response to Never_Enough, good luck bud. She doesn’t exactly sound like a genius, maybe you’ll get lucky and recoup. Dodged a bullet for sure...shit, dodged a mortar is more like it for some of us. Now I know why dad always told me not to bring the stripper and Hooter’s girls home with me. Yes I still did it, and NO it did not end well!

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Long story, but she stole my car, & was joyriding in it while I'm paying for it so my credit does not get ****ed, and shacked up w/the dude she was cheating on me with after first living in a motel after she moved out. I finally found where she was living & the car. Had the car on her PA insurance, though, since it was cheaper (We lived in NJ at the time) + she was on the loan too so I couldn't just have the cops arrest her. I won in court & the car was sold to Carmax at a loss to be out of the situation. She was court ordered to pay the money I came out of pocket. She made a couple payments then stopped. This was many years ago. Friend reminded me of the bs so I decided to look into getting my money & here we are.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. How much does she still owe you?

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
About $4k

Not going to say that is nothing but you are lucky. This thread interested me because a former roommate of my wife was a bit of a scammer and had a judgment entered against her for like $33k by her ex. It's public info so I don't mind sharing -

https://www.citizen.org/system/file...rans-union-petition-for_rehearing-en-banc.pdf

https://wccabeta.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2014CV001611&countyNo=13&index=0

She was always claiming that she was making close to $200k a year and always had new stuff. In reality she was living in an $1100 a month apartment with a roommate who was a college student and she was forging her ex's signature so that the lease on her car would be renewed and he would have to keep paying for it!

Like your ex she is barely paying back anything but you are lucky you didn't run into that type of crazy!

Never_Enough

Established Member
Not going to say that is nothing but you are lucky. This thread interested me because a former roommate of my wife was a bit of a scammer and had a judgment entered against her for like $33k by her ex. It's public info so I don't mind sharing -

https://www.citizen.org/system/file...rans-union-petition-for_rehearing-en-banc.pdf

https://wccabeta.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2014CV001611&countyNo=13&index=0

She was always claiming that she was making close to $200k a year and always had new stuff. In reality she was living in an $1100 a month apartment with a roommate who was a college student and she was forging her ex's signature so that the lease on her car would be renewed and he would have to keep paying for it!

Like your ex she is barely paying back anything but you are lucky you didn't run into that type of crazy!
No doubt my friend. Not life changing money here. Mostly doing this because **** her & all these types of people that do this shit to people. If you're a terrible person, your past will always come back to get you.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Throw an add on craigslist and pay someone crazy to walk up and knock on that door on your behalf.

Try and register their address on Google as a methadone clinic.

Call the husband at work.
LOL I tried calling the Amazon warehouse that they likely work at, but they won't transfer you to specific employees.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
Long story, but she stole my car, & was joyriding in it while I'm paying for it so my credit does not get ****ed, and shacked up w/the dude she was cheating on me with after first living in a motel after she moved out.
RED FLAG right there. I would have stopped the moment I found this out

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
No, to install juice on a leased car.

Nope, I dodged the marriage bullet, thankfully.

Sounds like a bad episode of ****in romper room. Where the **** did you meet this whore?

Users who are viewing this thread