Need help tracking down former tenant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
Long story
I owned a house in NY that I was renting out to a "friend" for the past 2 years until it sold.
Throughout those 2 years she was late on rent at least 10x's but always paid. I gave her a break since she was a 'friend' and she had 2 young kids.
Fast forward to this past July. I took a trip up to NY to visit family, collect unpaid rent, and check on the house. As soon as I turned the corner onto the street my house was on, I noticed the grass was at least a foot tall.
When I walked into the house I had rage like you could not imagine. She basically destroyed the inside of the house and had 2 dogs and a boyfriend that were living there without permission.
The very next day I went to the courthouse and got a 3 day notice where she had to pay late rent, pay for the damage, or move out and face a lawsuit.

She begged me to let her stay until the house sold and promised to fix the damage, well stupid me fell for it, thankfully i did have witnesses there when the terms were agreed upon.

A few days later I received an offer on the house that I accepted, this offer was significantly lower than the minimum I needed to get out of the house due to the damage. I gave my tenant 30 days to pay late rent, fix the damage, and move out.

After realizing I wouldn't get paid without taking her to court and the fact that I live in Georgia I offered to forgo the damages if they paid the late rent, this was agreed upon and I have documentation to prove it.

Unfortunately for me, She moved out without paying a dime and left an absolute mess. I was back in GA at the time and had no idea she had moved out early and she did not leave a forwarding address. I did speak with her bf a few times on facebook until he decided to block me.
I then tried sending letters to her old address with a 'address service requested' note on the envelope. No luck in 2 months.

I need help finding out where she lives so I can have the court send her a summons. Her cell phone was supposedly shut off and her and her boyfriend blocked me on facebook.

Short Story
Tenant 'friend' destroyed my house in NY
Moved without me knowing with no forwarding address
Caused over $4k in damage and $1,200 in unpaid rent
Need to find her to take her to court

Her name is Kylie Lafever (DOB 3/28/85)
Kylie's last known numbers were 607-651-5013 and 717-875-9543
Last known place of employment: Aspen Dental in Vestal, NY
kylie_zps9d202d63.gif

It is believed that she now resides in Norwich,NY

Any tips would be greatly appreciated and a small reward is possible.
Thank You and GOD Bless

Last edited:

ssssnake

Established Member
What a slob. In case you ever rent a house out again, PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY. They will do all of the work for you, especially since you live out of town. Well worth the 10% fee.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Hope this helps...

Name: PALMER, KYLIE
Address: 104 CIRCLE DR
SIDNEY, NY 13838-1561
DELAWARE COUNTY
Date of Birth: 03/1985

Finder Information
Name: PALMER, KYLIE ANN
Address: 6624 LAKE HILL DR APT H
RALEIGH, NC 27609-3451
WAKE COUNTY

Finder Information
Name: PALMER, KYLIE A
Address: 612 PRENTICE GORGE RD
UNADILLA, NY 13849-2144
OTSEGO COUNTY
Phone: 607-563-8973

Personal Information
Address: SIDNEY, NY 13838
Phone: 607-563-7472

Personal Information
PALMER, KYLIE
Address: 1863 VANDERVORT HILL RD
UNADILLA, NY 13849-2394
6624 LAKE HILL DR
RALEIGH, NC 27609-3451
6624 LAKE HILL DR APT H
RALEIGH, NC 27609-3451

Email Information
Email Address: [email protected]

Personal Information
Name: LAFEVER, KYLIE
Address: 1863 VANDERVORT HILL RD
UNADILLA, NY 13849-2394
Email Information

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
Thanks for the info
Unfortunately its all old addresses under her maiden and married names
I think the key to finding her is finding out where her BF lives. It is somewhere in Norwich NY

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
What a slob. In case you ever rent a house out again, PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY. They will do all of the work for you, especially since you live out of town. Well worth the 10% fee.

This was a desperate rental as I moved to GA and bought a house. I'll NEVER rent again lol

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
What a classy lady... Also, it looks like her boyfriend has gotten himself in quite a bit of trouble besides the rape thing -

ATF Arrests Home Invasion Crew | All American Patriots: Politics, economy, health, environment, energy and technology

From that article -

Robert Bleyle, 30, of Norwich, N.Y., charged with firearms and
narcotics violations;

On a side note, I feel your pain. I own a duplex and rent to a trashy whore, she often refuses to answer her phone or pay rent until given a "pay or leave" notice. I just don't know how people can act like that.

Last edited:

Monster Mach

Established Member
Hey op I live in the area text me at 6077520516 I'll be glad to check it out for you for just gas money and hand her envelopes if you would like. Vestal is 10 mins away from me aspen dental is a nice place too so she should make good money

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
Anyone you know mutual Facebook friends with her?
If you know someone that knows her, maybe you can prod info from them.

Posted via Topify using Android

I tried that route, noone seems to know:shrug:

Sidney NY is her last address, thats where my old house was

They both have me blocked on FB so i cannot see them

Last edited:

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
Hey op I live in the area text me at 6077520516 I'll be glad to check it out for you for just gas money and hand her envelopes if you would like. Vestal is 10 mins away from me aspen dental is a nice place too so she should make good money

I dont need you to visit her, I just need her physical mailing address so the court can send her a summons.
She's also not a dentist, shes a secretary, not sure if she still works there or not

Monster Mach

Established Member
I dont need you to visit her, I just need her physical mailing address so the court can send her a summons.
She's also not a dentist, shes a secretary, not sure if she still works there or not

If u get the summons anyone can deliver it in my I afforded her as a friend so we shall see what I can give u we know 300 people mutually

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
If u get the summons anyone can deliver it in my I afforded her as a friend so we shall see what I can give u we know 300 people mutually

I need her mailing address before I can get a court to send a summons, I can only use the court from the city/town she lives in, without the address they will not do a thing, ive got the small claims book and forms in front of me lol

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Good luck with finding her.

My father rents out a couple places, and damn...some people have no respect for other peoples property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread