Need help tracking down former tenant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
I just found out that Kylie moved to Oxford, NY, her aunts old house I guess, not sure what her aunts name is or what the street address is.

Monster Mach

Established Member
I just found out that Kylie moved to Oxford, NY, her aunts old house I guess, not sure what her aunts name is or what the street address is.

I'm finding this out now!! My aunt works with her and she will be at work tomorrow

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
You can't hide from SVTP...

Since you got what you needed, I'll delete my posts. Last thing we need is them tracking back to us...don't want Robert butt rape me.
Posted via Topify using Android

Last edited:

jbs$

Established Member
I hate to bear bad news, however, I suspect that taking this dead beat to court will be nothing but throwing good money after bad. What are you going to attach? People with little or no assets and a transit job are judgement proof.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
hahahaha Wow.

and OP Skip tracing is a service that can track people down for future reference.

badws6ta

God hates us all
Established Member
Renters suck. I rented a room to a guy who paid me on time usually, and was a decent tenant in that regard until I looked in the room and it was basically destroyed (He kept it locked so I didn't see until he moved out.) His dog had pissed all over the place and ruined the wood floor, there were stains on the wall, about 3000$ worth of damage. I wouldn't have rented to him normally because he was an acquaintance but I got divorced and stuck with a huge mortgage so I basically had to, or get my car repossessed because I needed the $ immediately.

You have to decide whether or not the juice is worth the squeeze. I doubt she makes any kind of money at her job, and I highly doubt she has any money sitting around that you can take. Good luck. I decided not to take my old roommate to court because it would have cost more than what it was worth. I got some of my $ back from a compressor and a few things he left there, and I did show up at his work and embarassed him in front of his supervisors and it made me feel a little better. I will never rent to a friend of a friend ever again.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So awesome that Tim was able to help you out. Such a small world sometimes. Keep us posted.

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
Thanks for all of the replies

To me its worth going after her, I gave her the option to just pay the owed rent which she agreed to but then she stopped returning my calls, emails, etc.

It will only cost me $15 to file with the court, I wont need a lawyer since this is small claims court.

If the judgement is in my favor and she decides not to pay there are ways to get the money back legally via an enforcement officer who can legally take her assets (wage garnishments, automobile, etc). The cost isnt all that bad considering how much I am going after her for.

The court in my old home town was kind enough to send me a book which explains everything from filing to collecting so this should be a fairly straight forward process.

ThoR294

Established Member
4hz14w.jpg

good luck OP!

Can't run from the internet...

Last edited:

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm in property management so this stuff interests me lol. OP, this might be a dumb question, but do you or did you ever have a signed lease?

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Thanks for all of the replies

To me its worth going after her, I gave her the option to just pay the owed rent which she agreed to but then she stopped returning my calls, emails, etc.

It will only cost me $15 to file with the court, I wont need a lawyer since this is small claims court.

If the judgement is in my favor and she decides not to pay there are ways to get the money back legally via an enforcement officer who can legally take her assets (wage garnishments, automobile, etc). The cost isnt all that bad considering how much I am going after her for.

The court in my old home town was kind enough to send me a book which explains everything from filing to collecting so this should be a fairly straight forward process.

It's going to be harder than you think to get her to pay. Chances are she has nothing worth value to take.

I had an ex-girlfriend that I was trying to get money from through wage garnisment and she would just bounce from job to job every time I was able to track her down...and that was 20 years ago and i'm still out $1800. Kinda like what you're going through now trying to find out where she lives, you'll be forever trying to find where she works. Good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread