Need opinions for rims, Competition Orange.

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
I'm running black with polished lip.
IMG4697-L.jpg

Last edited:

svtcobrar2004

Established Member
I'm liking those black rims on your vert! It matches more since your top is black. I might just stick with the stock chrome rims =(

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
I'm liking those black rims on your vert! It matches more since your top is black. I might just stick with the stock chrome rims =(

Clean CO.I think it looks great with the setup you have now. I personally wouldn't change a thing. I just never found a liking to black rims myself

Dragu1a

Established Member
i have the chrome 17" staggered stockers and have been looking around for my CO too. i don't have the budget for TF or CCW, so i'm looking more along the forgestar, sve, xxr line. i'm over black and black chrome rims. been eyeballing the gunmetal forgestar f14's or the gunmetal xxr 521. they both make a nice looking staggered 18".

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
I'm putting my set up for sale any day now. AutoArt 18x11 rears and 18x9 fronts wrapped in BFG KDW 2 315 rears and 275 fronts. Wheels and tires $2200.00

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
not a fan of saleens. But if i had CO i think that i would go with the car lowered on Black 18 saleens

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I talked to John @ CCW yesterday & orderd a set, was impressed when the prez of the company still answers the phone!

18" sp500's, Polished. 11" & 9 1/2" w/ Toyo 888's should be here in less than 2 weeks.
CCW's seem to look good on anything IMO.

Last edited:

y2kpony

Established Member
Co and black remind me of halloween. I have a screaming yellow and won't go black because it looks like a bumble bee. I'm taking off the stock chrome and going with 95 cobra rs 17/9 & 17/10.5. I like the look of chrome. I think chrome looks good on any color on these cars and wouldnt go any other way.

svtcobrar2004

Established Member
I love the look of the stock rims and the saleens would look nice.. but my car isn't a saleen. I would have to go with something else. Possible just a bigger rear cobra rim.

CompO_Eric

Arch Enemy of the Prius
Established Member
I found a set of BBS RKs which are getting coated to look similar to the Plasma finish for mine... will sound off when I get them on.

Users who are viewing this thread