Neighbor problems-

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
I live on a through street that is the entrance to my subdivision, i live about 6 houses from the entrance and there is a neighbor who is a boyfriend of a live in maid for a doctor that lives 4 houses down from me on the opposite side. This guy is a nutcase, total steroid Jesse James looking moron, he insists on driving his cars through our neighborhood at as high rate of speed as he can possibly go before he exits the subdivision.

He has a late 80's corvette that he will always downshit and floor in front of my neighbors house who he has threatened after my neighbor asked him to slow down. There are at least 5 young children under the age of 9 who live between him and the entrance to our subdivision, and we are all afraid hes going to hit a kid or worse. Hes intolerable and since the neighbors have spoken to him, he does everything he can to provoke everyone now since more than one neighbor has confronted him, he has now started to drive out in front of each neighbors house and rev his car until someone looks out a window or goes outside, to which point he will then burnout and leave. This is a damn near daily occurrence at all hours. We have even tried talking to the home owner but she is clueless and says i dont know anything about it or i will talk to him. Hes even said himself that he doesnt care because its not his house and he doesnt have to answer to anyone since hes not the owner. The homeowner is rarely even home, i think she is a traveling surgeon or some shit.

Quite frankly we are all starting to get more concerned since he is provoking people now by doing this and he does it at all hours of the day and night. And i would NOT put it past this guy to do other things beside this like to our property or to us. The police have been called as well as the trustees and they have all said nothing that is helpful except to avoid him. Which that is impossible as hes made it his duty to annoy and endanger everyone now. I havent spoken with the police personally but going off what the neighbors have said.

My question is what kind of advice can you give to us as to what we can do to get this guy to stop or at least slow the hell down? short of video recording him in the act we are all at a loss, the Sheriffs putting an officer in our subdivision would be ideal, but i dont know if thats possible.

Last edited:

Iceman II

Right Behind You!
Established Member
Well I know what I would do. lol
If I were you I would start video recording him. And when you do get enough evidence then take it to the county attorney or DA.
Are any of your neighbors friends with some police officers? If so envite some over for dinner and let them witness what takes place. Maybe one can swear out a warrant for arrest. Just a thought.

Last edited:

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Well I know what I would do. lol
If I were you I would start video recording him. And when you do get enough evidence then take it to the county attorney or DA.
Are any of your neighbors friends with some police officers? If so envite some over for dinner and let them witness what takes place. Maybe one can swear out a warrant for arrest. Just a thought.

Well, i know what id like to do BUT i dont want to go down that road of legal fees.

I have a couple of friends that are Sheriffs for other counties, that is a good idea. Does that mean that they can report in what they witnessed and a warrant can be issued even in a different county than one they are working for?

Iceman II

Right Behind You!
Established Member
Well, i know what id like to do BUT i dont want to go down that road of legal fees.

I have a couple of friends that are Sheriffs for other counties, that is a good idea. Does that mean that they can report in what they witnessed and a warrant can be issued even in a different county than one they are working for?

I hear ya.
But the answer is probably no, unless it is a breach of the peace. They would certainly make good witness's! Besides, they may have deputy friends in your county. Good luck.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Record him doing it then show it to the the DA or the local police department. Tell them what he's doing and hopefully they can catch him in the act and lay the books on him. I hate people like that

See if they can put a speed bump there?

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Record him doing it then show it to the the DA or the local police department. Tell them what he's doing and hopefully they can catch him in the act and lay the books on him. I hate people like that

See if they can put a speed bump there?

Spoke with the homeowners assn and they said there hasnt been enough complaints to warrant them installing speed bumps and that they detract from subdivision value lol im like Wtf. I guess it makes SOME sense as they are still selling lots here.

Also, you might try writing a letter to the homeowner if you cant see her in person.
Might just do that, my next door neighbor spoke with a Sheriff this morning and he seemed more helpful, he said get the plate number to him and they will have officers patrol through and near our subdivision and look out for him. I hope they NAIL his ass.

carnut726

Established Member
I was thinking a hand full of roofing nails, but that would be illegal.

I would think the owner of the home would like to know about this. I would bet rather than be the embarrasment of the neighborhood he would shit can her as the maid. Send the owner a copy of the videotape as well.

Last edited:

95t88h

Established Member
buy a set of cheap tires pit them on the cobra drive down to the house back up to his car and do the biggest nastiest hairy chested burnout you have ever done drive home and swap out tires again then go on with your day/night. at least thats what I did to the jerkoffs down my street .

cobrarob2345

Established Member
First off, pay me $20 and Ill go knock some sense into that homo. Or if you dont want to go the physical route, then I would put tacks all over the end of his driveway. Or when he drives buy throw something like a rock or brick at his winshield and then pull a bat when he gets out if he bigger than you.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Update, this guy has sold his Vette and now is driving an 03 Screaming Yellow Mach with SLP exhaust. Same shit.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Give the police the update that he changed vehicles.

I like the whole "do a burnout in his driveway" idea. I did something similar with my neighbor.. He has 2 ****ing harleys that he revs the shit out of at like 2am, so when I wake up early for work I open my cutout in my SS in the drieway next to his room at like 6am.. Which then wakes up his dogs.. So I win.

BM1

Established Member
Call the Police again. If enough people are complaining, maybe they will realize there is a legitimate safety issue in your neighborhood. There's no need for someone's child to be run over by a careless idiot before something gets done.

I'd at least provide the Police with a description of his vehicle and license plate information. There's a chance there may be something incorrect on his registration or he may have a warrant or something which may be enough to get something done.

Users who are viewing this thread