Neighbor problems-

flattrack53

Established Member
I would follow him home to figure out where he lives and then rip some crazy burnout in your cobra in his driveway powersliding out and up the street. i think he will get the point then. Make sure he isnt there so he doesnt see your car!!

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Some great and hilarious ideas!!!

I would seriously reach out and plea to the local PD, and just express your concern for the safety of the children. When you do, attempt to bring a few other neighbors with you, and that might be enough for the PD to do something. Since he is not a resident, that cannot technically hunt him down @ his place outside of where the problem is without a cause or warrant, so, they will go to the homeowner. Hopefully, the owner will be left with no choice but to get rid of the maid and her A-Hole BF.

Good luck! I hope it gets worked out, and this guy stops this idiotic behavior.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Have you tried talking to him?
Next time you see him wave him over and explain that there are children around.
*removed by moderator, please do not suggest illegal activities*

BM1

Established Member
You could actually take that to your city council to see about adding speed bumps in the neighborhood if all else fails. That or a photo radar system...

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Go to your neighbors and get them to sign a petition. Send to petition to the home owner with a cc to your local police chief, HOA, and county council member. Send it registered receipt to the home owner.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Awesome, We finally got the HOA to get involved, they themselves called Jefferson County, and they sent the head Sheriff out to pay this guy a visit. Unluckily for him he was out in the street just revving his car when the officer showed up (which has been a daily tradition for this guy) i guess the HOA informed the county of the exact time he does this every day and the Sheriff came out right on time. All i know is i saw him get handed what i assume was at least two tickets, not sure, but the officer had a long chat with him and the guy has been babying around the neighborhood with his car now and you cant even hear him when he leaves at all. Persistence pays lol thanks for the input and funny ideas. Glad it didnt take anyone getting smoked for this guy to chill out

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Glad it worked out. Hopefully you and the rest of the community can enjoy some peace and quiet, and relief of never worrying about that guy killing a poor little kid in your area anymore.

aquill1

Established Member
So the lesson you should learn is squeaky wheel gets the grease. It's irritating that even if PD comes out he's gotta be there for us to do anything, awesome that they got him. Now just smile and wave as he drives by...lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread