Nelson Mandela Died

Blown 89

Established Member
It's scary that Americans are besides themselves over Paul Walker but are indifferent about Mandela.

RIP

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Most people know more about who and what Paul Walker did then Mandela

Also Paul Walker was 40 and died in an accident.

Mandela was 95 and his health has been dwindling. It was a matter of time

TorchMach

Established Member
RIP Mandela, that man did SO much for so many people it is unbelievable...like straight out of a movie but real life. I hope someone similar will go and run things the way he did over there. However I don't see that happening, to run things like that you need to suffer a lot to REALLY get the scoop of it.

VictorySong

Established Member
Why would you care about the death of a communist who advocated genocide?

3 Things You Didn't want to know about Nelson Mandela

Necklacing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because history is written by the victors and, they want him to be remembered as a saint when he committed genocide against blacks and whites alike in Africa. Horrible person really, American ignorance never ceases to amaze.

The only "good" thing he ever did was criticize black supremacists when he got power but, he only did that to secure the praise and $ of the West. Race based, hiring, land theft, and redistribution of wealth never seems to come up in the mainstream media either and show his true colors.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
Because history is written by the victors and, they want him to be remembered as a saint when he committed genocide against blacks and whites alike in Africa. Horrible person really, American ignorance never ceases to amaze.

The only "good" thing he ever did was criticize black supremacists when he got power but, he only did that to secure the praise and $ of the West. Race based, hiring, land theft, and redistribution of wealth never seems to come up in the mainstream media either and show his true colors.

The truth hurts.

chrisheltra

Established Member
i-care-this-much.jpg

Mandela didnt do shit for me. At least PW entertained me in his movies.

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Amazing sources :nonono:

Can you refute the sources? Do you know what conditions were given to NM as part of his release in 1993 I think. It was that he refrain from violence to achieve is political goals (see the definition of terrorist), he refused!

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
If the allegations are true that this guy was okay with lighting people on fire, then my respect for him has completely gone out the window....

Users who are viewing this thread