New 15 Dedicated Forum??

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
We just converted the 11+ section earlier this year, and even still seems a little slow at times in certain sections.

nicksender

Established Member
I'm surprised the 2015 forum doesn't get as much traffic as Mustang6G; though I'll pass if it means having to deal with half mature people and half idiots like they have over there. :nono:

Husker

Established Member
i'm surprised the 2015 forum doesn't get as much traffic as mustang6g; though i'll pass if it means having to deal with half mature people and half idiots like they have over there. :nono:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
Huh weren't you knocking the S550 the past few months? lol

If u wanna call it knocking then yes I was, have been and will be until the new platform proves itself to me to be a superior product to the past gen for my usage. I honesty haven't seen a new 15 doing anything that hasn't and can't be done with the current 11-14 models so yeah again, prove to me this platform is amazing and cost effective and I'll give them its due. I'm a man of proof, I try my hardest to base my descions on proven methods of speed and for me the 11-14 platforms are what I need for a street machine, not a IRS rear to worry about breaking street racing 300 miles from home. ;)

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'm surprised the 2015 forum doesn't get as much traffic as Mustang6G; though I'll pass if it means having to deal with half mature people and half idiots like they have over there. :nono:

Want to see something interesting over there? Click this link:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php/svt-performance-in-2535.html

Notice something funny with that link? They actually put the word "SVTPerformance" in the profanity filter to kill any links back to here. Think that's bad? Try posting a link to a thread or article from SVTP on there and see how long it takes them to delete it. It's comical.

SlowSVT

Established Member
If u wanna call it knocking then yes I was, have been and will be until the new platform proves itself to me to be a superior product to the past gen for my usage. I honesty haven't seen a new 15 doing anything that hasn't and can't be done with the current 11-14 models so yeah again, prove to me this platform is amazing and cost effective and I'll give them its due. I'm a man of proof, I try my hardest to base my descions on proven methods of speed and for me the 11-14 platforms are what I need for a street machine, not a IRS rear to worry about breaking street racing 300 miles from home. ;)

Why are you posting a thread asking about a more elaborate site for the 15 yet you don't own one nor do you seem impressed with the new platform?

That doesn't make any sense at all :dw:

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
Why are you posting a thread asking about a more elaborate site for the 15 yet you don't own one nor do you seem impressed with the new platform?

That doesn't make any sense at all :dw:

So would u rather NOT have sections like the 11-14??? Well if it makes no sense to you then there's nothing I can do to help that thought & situation. I still would like to see sections the same as the 11-14 in the 15 once traffic picks up from SVTP.

ArabianOak

Established Member
Want to see something interesting over there? Click this link:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php/svt-performance-in-2535.html

Notice something funny with that link? They actually put the word "SVTPerformance" in the profanity filter to kill any links back to here. Think that's bad? Try posting a link to a thread or article from SVTP on there and see how long it takes them to delete it. It's comical.

wow...i'm a member over there and am baffled as to why they would choose to stop others from posting other forum links or discussing other forums...is the owner of that site that insecure???

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
wow...i'm a member over there and am baffled as to why they would choose to stop others from posting other forum links or discussing other forums...is the owner of that site that insecure???

They got all butthurt because I sent them two take down notices for their members stealing SVTP intellectual property. Want to hazard a guess about how common those notices are?

Try posting a link to an article on the SVTP Front Page and see what happens to it.

Users who are viewing this thread