New 2015 mustang??

Rct851

Established Member
It's like they tried so listen to the forums but just missed the mark on a few things.

1. Deleted faux gas cap is good, but now we need a pony delete. Smoooooth is te goal.

2. Fog light delete in the grill is popular (I like mine) but a huge reason people do it is to get rid of the honeycomb.

I'm not making any real judgements until seeing it in person though and real world performance

Sloppy12

Established Member
Yeah im sure glad i pulled the trigger on my 2014 cali special a couple weeks ago because i was gonna wait to see what the 2015 was gonna look like but glad i didnt wait. The only thing i like is that they moved the fogs to the bottom.

calebnumber3

Established Member
From the side all i can see is a 370Z. The Ford front end, and busy interior are a Fail IMO. Corprate front end does not belong on a Mustang! I was worried it would be to euro, but i wish it was more euro now because im seeing way more asian than anything.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
WTF is up with them painting the rear diffuser the color of the body? That looks retarded. Just leave it black, dammit.

kingnut

Established Member
I hope so. It will make my 14 worth 5 grand more than blue book.

DEADLY FORCE

Established Member
I'm not really digging it. Let's Hope it looks better in person. I'll probably keep my modded out 2011 and eventually buy a 14+ Vette when I return to the states.

4VFTW

Established Member
the profile looks too compact and 370Z like because of the folds in the pages , i'm betting it looks considerably sleeker in person.

ExTurbo

Established Member
reserve your judgements until thursday, we'll get to see an actual car spinning around from all angles. I like the front and actually am not to sure about the rear, i sort of like the way the current model looks with the black tails, id imagine thats a feature that would have carried over but who knows.

oh well, we'll see in a couple of days

MRSUPRA

Established Member
Not really feeling that front end with the high hoodline and big grill. The back end looks pretty good though.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
If that what the 'v6' model looks like then I can't wait to see the GT and other S.E models

Nuar

Established Member
It will grow on me i'm sure, but as things are right now, i prefer mine over the new one.

Users who are viewing this thread