New 2015 mustang??

20redfire03

Established Member
Not liking it much so far. Not a big fan of rear, 11-14s look better and the light right above the fog lights looks like an afterthought and put in after everything was done.

twistedneck

Established Member
Looks excellent, its a very low slung car you cant see that unless compared to the current one but its got to be 2" lower roof line.

GT500-lolz@MPG

Established Member
Remember that scene from Dodgeball when White Goodman scoots closer to Kate Veatch and says "We should date" and she continues to vomit slightly into her own mouth? Yup, I just did that..

heatsoaked12

Established Member
C7 comes out with a functional elegant carbon/aluminum body/frame sleek, well appointed car (loved by everyone that drives it) and this is what ford comes out with? I seriously hope not! The truck air vents inside the cabin:nonono: 80s switches everywhere, this almost makes me want to sell my car to buy a Hyundai Genesis coupe ......:xpl:

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Just like I said a year ago, they will screw it up, then tweak it to perfection. But it will sell to the early adopters fine.

5.0jake

Established Member
I think it looks pretty good I guess. I like the idea of a smaller lighter stang. I'll consider one in a few years after they workout the bugs and introduce the 10 speed auto.

rrg9946

Established Member
Just like every other new model of the Mustang, the early renderings get bashed. It's hard to accept change with a car we have come to get used to. I'm sure Ford did not disappoint with performance. If this in fact is the new body, I think it's a step in the right direction. But we will not know until tomorrow's unveiling.

IT-Purrrs

Established Member
It has been hard being quiet about this car the whole time as I have gotten to work on this car in the past year, but as some people said this is just the V6 base version.

These are just pictures of pictures so no way can you really judge the proportions and lines on this car and the red really does not work very well on this car. I own a modified '13 Mustang GT and I have be able to walk around and really look at this car multiple times and it is awesome. Finally the Mustang has a proper "sports car" stance from the factory and it does not look like it was jacked up and they finally fixed the rear end. Even though I love my '13 the rear looks way too tall and not right. The rear end of the '15 is my favorite part and the tail lights look awesome. Do not judge the interior till you really see it. The interior looks modern, simple, and sporty. As an actual Mustang owner and being able to work on this I am excited for this change

Last edited:

ViperBlueCobra

5.0 FTW
Established Member
I actually feel the 13-14 were a mistake compared to 10-12 body style. Only thing I liked was the tail lights. This 15 looks way better then 13-14 IMO

Lighter, wider, and irs... Can't wait to hear all the engine options and models available.

JohnRichard

MT82 Speed Shiftin Maniac
Established Member
It has been hard being quiet about this car the whole time as I have gotten to work on this car in the past year, but as some people said this is just the V6 base version.

I have be able to walk around and really look at this car multiple times and it is awesome. Finally the Mustang has a proper "sports car" stance from the factory and it does not look like it was jacked up and they finally fixed the rear end.

Great!!!... no more room for snow chains, now what do I do in the winter when it snows.

I actually feel the 13-14 were a mistake compared to 10-12 body style. Only thing I liked was the tail lights. This 15 looks way better then 13-14 IMO

Lighter, wider, and irs... Can't wait to hear all the engine options and models available.

It happens ever time the body style changes... people hate change.
I like the s197 body style... where Ford got cheap, the 13-14 all looked the same no matter if it was a v6 to a GT the only difference for the GT500 was the hood... But hey... Ford did not have its hand out for bail out money in 2008/2009, so that has to mean something.

Last edited:

IT-Purrrs

Established Member
Great!!!... no more room for snow chains, now what do I do in the winter when it snows.

The roof is lower and the car has the proper stance. That has nothing to do with the height from the frame to the ground. I just mean that the '15 Mustang looks like it was actually designed as a sports car (low and wide vs. tall and thin looking like the S197.)

Users who are viewing this thread