New 5.0 Firewall mount oil sep/30Wfogs

Steve@BAS

Established Member
By request we've made our oil separators a firewall kit for the 2011+ 5.0s.

Complete kit with all hardware, Russel Proclassic hose, AN fittings, Gates powergrip thermal hose clamps, etc.

The ultimate series Firewall kits are $224, and for limited time NO upcharge on powercoated finishes, so get one to your liking. (and if you don't see a color you want we do have a few others in stock and always growing our color line, send me email or PM!) We also do hydrographics in house so we can help customize to your needs.

Bob's 2011+ 5.0 Ultimate Firewall Oil Separator Kit

firewall50_zps8c316aca.jpg

And regarding our standard kit starting at $114.95 shipped with UPS, I've had some people concerned about them fitting under the STB, please be noted, no problems :D

Mustang GT 5.0 oil separator catch can pcv filter

50standardkit_zps8f51fd95.jpg

Also after testing many different brands/suppliers of LED lights we found one that is really good. We've been selling the foglights for the GT500s for a while and simply put, they are awesome.

2010-12 Mustang GT 9145 LED foglight bulb 30W high power

20130607_010003_zps5c143629.jpg

And note you can pick all of this up from Lethal as well, they are our 5.0 go to guys! If you work with them, they can get you all our products!

Steve@BAS

Established Member
Correct^ I do have H11 68 led bulbs that are $29.99 shipped. I will get them on site soon, and for now you can call me on those. They are a good fix for color, but don't have the throw/power of the 30W units.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Correct^ I do have H11 68 led bulbs that are $29.99 shipped. I will get them on site soon, and for now you can call me on those. They are a good fix for color, but don't have the throw/power of the 30W units.

So they are H11?

And honestly, I don't think an LED bulb will work well at all in a projector housing setup. They are designed for a specific focal point, you you would really need a huge ass single LED at that exact point to emit any usable light.

LED work well in open reflector housings only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

5lho

Established Member
I don't think LEDS won't be a match for an HID setup. I put 35 W HIDs in the grille fogs and this is what came out:

IMG_0898_zps2729bc14.jpg Photo by 5lho | Photobucket

As you can see it fills out the 300' parking lot pretty well.

BTW, nothing you put in the CS style fogs will do anything. All you can do is colour them to match but, output, ppppth.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I don't think LEDS won't be a match for an HID setup. I put 35 W HIDs in the grille fogs and this is what came out:

BTW, nothing you put in the CS style fogs will do anything. All you can do is colour them to match but, output, ppppth.

The CS fogs weren't designed to be a second pair of headlights like everyone uses the grill fog lights for. They are designed to be most effective at emitting a concentrated flat beam of light a short distance to combat the fog in which you are driving. :bash:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member

Complete kit with all hardware, Russel Proclassic hose, AN fittings, Gates powergrip thermal hose clamps, etc.

The ultimate series Firewall kits are $224, and for limited time NO upcharge on powercoated finishes, so get one to your liking. (and if you don't see a color you want we do have a few others in stock and always growing our color line, send me email or PM!) We also do hydrographics in house so we can help customize to your needs.

Wow, the combination of black AN fittings, braided hoses, and firewall mount is SEXY under the hood. With proper color choice of the can, and the best performing model available, this is a perfect combination!

I'm stoked!

Last edited:

Steve@BAS

Established Member
Wow, the combination of black AN fittings, braided hoses, and firewall mount is SEXY under the hood. With proper color choice of the can, and the best performing model available, this is a perfect combination!

I'm stoked!

Thanks, we are really excited to offer this to the 5.0 GT market!

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member

I disagree. Once aimed up higher they work great, did most people even know the CS fogs are aimable? They come stock aimed reallly really low and don't project outwards for anything.

I have 35W 5000K HIDs in mine and they shine a good long distance infront of the car. They light up road signs by themselves way down the road. etc.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor

Bob's 2011+ 5.0 Ultimate Firewall Oil Separator Kit

And regarding our standard kit starting at $114.95 shipped with UPS, I've had some people concerned about them fitting under the STB, please be noted, no problems :D

Mustang GT 5.0 oil separator catch can pcv filter

50standardkit_zps8f51fd95.jpg

Also after testing many different brands/suppliers of LED lights we found one that is really good. We've been selling the foglights for the GT500s for a while and simply put, they are awesome.

2010-12 Mustang GT 9145 LED foglight bulb 30W high power

20130607_010003_zps5c143629.jpg

And note you can pick all of this up from Lethal as well, they are our 5.0 go to guys! If you work with them, they can get you all our products!

I really wish these were out when I first got a catch can. I wouldve def got one instead of brand j.

Users who are viewing this thread