New arrival!

ukfiveo

Established Member
My new car finally arrived in the UK, safely from Miami & in great shape yesterday, talk about excited!! Its an 08 with 7 miles on the clock

Still be a while before it hits the road as it need mods to the lighting & then has to pass a UK conformity test.

The guy driving the delivery truck, said people were taking pictures of it sitting on the back whilst in traffic

A few pics for you.

showroom003.jpg

showroom004.jpg

showroom005.jpg

showroom007.jpg

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
you said whilst..haha..as far as lighting all it needs is stick on sidemarkers right?

cobralove90

Established Member
im glad there are people outside the us that love muscle and how much did it cost to export it lol, and i love how my last name is on the window in the second pic

barstoolman

Established Member
Congrats!!!!!! Just wondering........are they able to perform the necessary corrections and repairs should your car suffer from the clutch drag/warped flywheel as described in last year's TSB???? Very important as many of the '07's and '08's have this issue to one degree or another.

Enjoy the ride from the home of AC

ukfiveo

Established Member
Thanks for all the replies,

The lights need side repeaters adding, amber indicators at the rear, a high intensity rear fog lamp & white front side lamps. This is quite a job as the SJB is very easy to damage.

It cost $3k to ship & then $9k in taxes!!

With regard to the TSB. I am on my own, the warranty wont transfer to the UK. If/when it shows symptoms I will throw a Spec twin disc in there.

So it cost a fortune, may potentially be unreliable & drinks very expensive gas! But it looks awesome & worth every penny to me!!

Cheers

Jeff

ZXMustang

Banned
Congrats man, just dont let them put those gay ass side marker lights on there. It really looks like shit.

ukfiveo

Established Member
No way am I having them on the fenders, I am having tiny LED's installed between the door mirror glass & plastic housing, until they are lit, you cant see them.

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
Thanks for all the replies,

The lights need side repeaters adding, amber indicators at the rear, a high intensity rear fog lamp & white front side lamps. This is quite a job as the SJB is very easy to damage.

It cost $3k to ship & then $9k in taxes!!

With regard to the TSB. I am on my own, the warranty wont transfer to the UK. If/when it shows symptoms I will throw a Spec twin disc in there.

So it cost a fortune, may potentially be unreliable & drinks very expensive gas! But it looks awesome & worth every penny to me!!

Cheers

Jeff

good luck with all, you made the right move!:beer:

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
Very cool that you went through all the trouble to get it over there, you will have a super time driving it, have fun and smash some Euro cars with it!!

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I will be in the UK for the next week and change, where do you live?

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Staying in Horsesham
I used to live in the UK @ RAF Lakenheath.

Users who are viewing this thread