New Car! 2014 Supercharged GT

tennis_pr0

Established Member
Randomly stumbled upon this at a dealership that was traded in. 2014 Mustang GT with 14k miles. Mods are...

VMP Blower
id 1000 injectors
AFCO dual fan HE
One piece driveshaft
AMR 20 wheels with 305 Nitto DR in the back and NT555 in 255 in the front
BMW lowering springs
BMW panhard bar
BMR lower control arms
Relocation brackets
Other stuff I'm forgetting

Car is in perfect shape and I got it for a ridiculous deal. Car was dyno tuned by Revolution Automotive in Maryland and put down 600 to the wheels on 93.

Attachments

• IMG_1179.JPG
    IMG_1179.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_1178.JPG
    IMG_1178.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 359

Vert

Established Member
Good looking car and it's the best color, SGM. I'm sure you had fun with it on the drive home.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice! Nice set up. Congrats.
600ishrwhp is about max I would go on a stock block. Perfect, all on 93 octane tune as well. :rockon:

tennis_pr0

Established Member
36k. The dealer got it as a trade and just sold it as is. I am under the impression with all these mods it's worth at least 35-40

Last edited:

tennis_pr0

Established Member
Very nice! Nice set up. Congrats.
600ishrwhp is about max I would go on a stock block. Perfect, all on 93 octane tune as well. :rockon:

The owner told me he dynod at 650 on e85. I think the stock internals can easily handle 600+ Right now it's on a cusom dyno tune on 93 but I am ither gonna have lund or VMP write me one of their tuned. I want the most conservative and safest tune possible as this is gonna be my daily and I don't want to have to worry about any potential problems. I would much rather have a safe tune with 550 at the wheels than an aggressive one with 600. I'm leaning towards a VMP tune since VMP is the superchager thats on there so I figure they know the calibrations best.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
The owner told me he dynod at 650 on e85. I think the stock internals can easily handle 600+ Right now it's on a cusom dyno tune on 93 but I am ither gonna have lund or VMP write me one of their tuned. I want the most conservative and safest tune possible as this is gonna be my daily and I don't want to have to worry about any potential problems. I would much rather have a safe tune with 550 at the wheels than an aggressive one with 600. I'm leaning towards a VMP tune since VMP is the superchager thats on there so I figure they know the calibrations best.

You got it brother! I would go with VMP as well. And a safe tune is a great choice for a daily driver. Nothing wrong with having a 550rwhp "reliable" daily driver!
Good luck!

jn2

Established Member
Looks good, take off those ugly caliper covers though...If you are ashamed of stock 2 piston then pick up some brembo 4 or 6 pistons from the GT500's

Vert

Established Member

You can go up to an 85mm pulley which will lower your boost to 8 lbs. I ran my 13 Stang right at 600 for 15k miles and now I'm running my 14 with the same power. It's all in the tune on whether it's at a safe level.

Last edited:

jn2

Established Member
I figured the car stock it worth 25-26 and this has about 20k in vey desirable mods so I thought it was worth somewhere around 35.

Nope, I actually stay away from boosted card in the used market. At least aftermarket boost. IF anything, the money is in the cars value stock and what you can sell the SC kit when you take it off. That would prob get you closer to 30

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Leave the rev auto tune in it your stock motor can handle it. Adam at rev auto is one of the best tuners in the country...dont know why you want less power...I'm at 700 hp at the crank on my torque boosted paxton which is also tuned by adam at rev auto! Not a single issue with the car! My car is angry all the time! Even when it sits in the driveway!

nate714

Established Member
I'm really jealous. I paid 1k less for my base 14 GT with less than 500 miles, but I'd definitely trade the higher miles for all of those mods lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread