NEW Carpet & RSD Kit Pics**

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
Got my black carpet installed and I put in the RSD kit today.. happy with how it turned out! And it's very very dark in the car, especially the rear!! Which i like! I was thinking of repainting the interior pieces to black but i thought it would be overkill on the black/grey, what you think?? last thing to go are some black suede A4 racing seats! :rockon:

BEFORE PICS:

AFTER PICS:

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Looks real good. Those DSG painted interior pieces look real nice too. I just made a RSD for mine. It's a must do mod IMO. :coolman:

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
THOUSANDS of member's on THIS forum and i start a thread and get ONE comment... wow! wtf is up with that??? word....

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
lol.. Looks great! Who did you get the carpet from? I need to replace mine. does it fit OK and how does it compare to the quality of the factory carpet?

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Nice, thats how I want my interior to be. I like dark.....

Your car is yearning for some aluminum pedals dude!

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
lol.. Looks great! Who did you get the carpet from? I need to replace mine. does it fit OK and how does it compare to the quality of the factory carpet?

Thanks guys, Its ACC carpet, fitment is pretty good, i would highly reccommend getting a new carpet if needed from ACC! As far as quality it feels ALOT better than stock carpet by far!

link to ACC website.. http://www.auto-interior.com/ford11.htm

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
Nice, thats how I want my interior to be. I like dark.....

Your car is yearning for some aluminum pedals dude!

Yeah i would like some... wanna throw me the extra cash for a set haha? Maybe one day ill come around to buying some. Dark interior's FTW!!!! :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread