new cobra what to do first?

tfe_man

Established Member
I just baught a new cobra with about 30000 miles pritty stock and i am wondering what the first thing to do with it is? any sugjestions are welcome. thank you i will try to post pics soon

Last edited:

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
I just baught a new cobra with about 30000 miles pritty stock and i am wondering what the first thing to do with it is? any sugjestions are welcome. thank you i will try to post pics soon

Steering Rack Bushings, Shifter, full length subframes, catback and CAI.

For round 2 = IRS Brace, Drag Radials, HE, Pulley, Tune

Enjoy & welcome aboard..:beer:

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
Drive it to get accustomed to the car first then do the basic bolt on modifications. Plenty of them for you to pick and choose from!

:thumbsup: Good luck!

canibus

Established Member
GTFO SVTP! and go drive it. by law you are not allowed on the site till you beat the crap out of it. ask around

Oxford Snake

Established Member
My favorited first mod is a good sounding cat-back. It will allow the engine to breath a bit better but most of all it will put a smile on your face and get you noticed.

tfe_man

Established Member
well first off thanks to all i already have a shifter, bassani x-pipe no cats to bassani mufflers, full length subframes, cia, tune, pulleys. whats an HE and what are Steering Rack Bushings and a good place to purchase everything. also i had a 2003 cobra with about 600 rwhp but it was already done up when i got it so it know alot about the feel of these cars. well keep the advice commin its all good to me thanks

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
An aftermarket heat exchanger is larger than stock and will help to cool the car better. You can aslo add an intercooler reservoir as well. I got both of mine from LFP. You could add a ported blower for fairly cheap as well too.

04LSKILLER

Established Member
well first off thanks to all i already have a shifter, bassani x-pipe no cats to bassani mufflers, full length subframes, cia, tune, pulleys. whats an HE and what are Steering Rack Bushings and a good place to purchase everything. also i had a 2003 cobra with about 600 rwhp but it was already done up when i got it so it know alot about the feel of these cars. well keep the advice commin its all good to me thanks

Thats not really stock, lol.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Before you buy anything, first determine your goals. What are you wanting to do with the car? Prioritize your goals with the motor, drivetrain, exterior and interior and match to your budget. Also determine whether or not you're going to want to race the car, which would mean some drivetrain supporting mods. I just wouldn't rush into buying anything quickly. If you intend to have a shop do a lot of the work, discuss your wants and needs with them, too. We have a few good vendors here who would be happy to discuss your needs with you.

Users who are viewing this thread