new cowl hoods for our cars..

nordy racer

Established Member
I want to thank Cervinis for selecting my car as their test mule for the newly design cowl hood they did. this hood is their new 3 inch with a newly designed front nose. Their manufacturing and final product is top notch. This hood will be on their web site and other Vendors within the next two weeks.

mustang1_zps48f848ba.jpg

mustang2_zps4ce780fe.jpg

mustang3_zpsa2ff4416.jpg

hitmix300

Established Member
i got mine from trufiber. got damaged in shipping even tho the box looked okay. if you order a hood from the interwebs be sure to completely unwrap it after removing from box. check everything thoroughly

9w6o.jpg

11_Ingot5.0

Established Member
Hey I'm going to be getting a new hood for Xmas looking at either the cobra R or maybe this 3 inch cowl.

I see that many say cannot work with hood shocks did anyone buy an after market hood and drill there own holes to fit like redline hood mounts?

Voltwings

Established Member
Potentially dumb question, but im new to Cowl hoods... Im assuming those are vents at the rear of the hood to help with heat extraction?

CSG

Established Member
Potentially dumb question, but im new to Cowl hoods... Im assuming those are vents at the rear of the hood to help with heat extraction?

other way around. Air enters from the high pressure at the cowl area hence "cowl INDUCTION"

Qwik8

Qwik 8 Bait Co.
Established Member
Shout at em and let them know we need some new options for the '13-'14 cars if you have an inside connection. Would love to see a 3 or 4 inch cowl on a 2014...

beef97

Established Member
Looks awesome! How is it different from their current 3 inch cowl or the Cobra R hood? I've always liked the Cobra hood but this one looks great too! Are hood pins needed?

Biltforspeed351

Not just another Foxbody.
Established Member
Car looks sick man. :) I got a Cervini Cobra R on mine and been thinking about swapping to a 3 inch cowl. I like both so torn. I have had over 6 of there hoods and never a moments complaint about them Awesome products

Also to answer the guys question about the redline struts.....yes I have them on mine. No issues.

Users who are viewing this thread