New dyno numbers...Stage 3 port

03slvrcobra

Heat Soaked
Established Member
New dyno numbers...Stage 3 Stieg port

Thanks to they guys at HPP Racing in Lewisville, TX for doing a great job on my car. My friend and I put the blower on Saturday and I had it tuned last nite. Very happy with the results. Before port and after. :pepper: Mods in sig.
Forgot to say good job on the new port by Stieg!!!!!! Thanks!!!!

Thanks James at HPP!!!!!

Dyno1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
hopefully he is shifting long before 6500 rpm anyway as it looks ok up to a normal shift point like 6k~6200.

but really nice numbers!

03slvrcobra

Heat Soaked
Established Member
We saw that...Ran out of fuel...BAP and injectors soon to be installed to compensate...So I just need to shift 6300 and 6400.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Man, that's pretty impressive with no lower pulley on it. That will make some big numbers when you get a 4lb lower on it. Congrats

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely some nice numbers having "just" a 2.76 upper. Just out of curiosity, did they tell you before they did the tune that you might (or probably will) run out of fuel?

03slvrcobra

Heat Soaked
Established Member
They sure did and everything looked fine until the end. I will drive very conservative until i get that issue resoloved. By the way, I peaked at 17#'s and went down to 15.5#'s right around 6000rpm.

adamb258

Established Member
Nice #'s thats the same setup i was going with but I backed out. Hows it feel with the port??

i am surprised I have nver seen you arodun plano before!

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Great numbers! I'm chomping on the bit to see what my numbers from HPP will be. Should have those by the end of next week!

BlackSabbath

Established Member
Wow. 50HP and 10TQ from the port alone.

I am also running a 2.76 upper and have a stage III ready to go in the spring. I'm probably going to add a 2lb lower as well. Can't wait!

03slvrcobra

Heat Soaked
Established Member
adamb258 said:
Nice #'s thats the same setup i was going with but I backed out. Hows it feel with the port??

i am surprised I have nver seen you arodun plano before!

Thanks...The port feels great...Really makes the blower whine now...Pulls hard...I can't wait to get the lower and nitrous.

I'm sure i've seen you somewhere. I'm drkchk03svt's buddy. Not sure if you have met him, but i'm always with him. I'd be more than happy to meet up with people anytime...Let me know

jeff

03slvrcobra

Heat Soaked
Established Member
Tommy98016 said:
What lower do you plan on getting? Nice number's by the way.

Depending on the nitrous i go with. If i do the nitrous and pulley at the same time, i'm going with a 2lb...if it's gonna be a while until i get nitrous, i'm going with the 4lb...that is what my buddy drkchk03svt has...we are putting his new blower on tonite and should have some new numbers on his soon.

03slvrcobra

Heat Soaked
Established Member
Thanks guys...I was very impressed with what it did...Those guys at HPP are great...Always impressed with their work.

Hats off to Stieg and HPP!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread