• You Betcha!

Votes: 111 85.4%
  • Nah, that'll buff right out

Votes: 19 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

afteragooddrunk

Established Member
sorry to say but she is toast, my brother crashed his 03 cobra in 03 when he picked it up same thing not even half as bad and they said they could not fix it now look for a cobra that you really want color wise sorry for the lose again another nice cobra off the road because of shitty weather sucks move to cali

cliesch22

Established Member
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Not a fellow True Bluer. That sucks man. :(Sorry for your loss. I hope they let you part it out at least.

mysteed

Established Member
Ouch man, sorry to hear about it. I've even seen that car driving around once in a long while. Atleast you're okay from the wreck.

To me it looks like a total loss. If it is lemme know how much $$ they want from it, I am looking for a wrecked one like that.

Last edited:

'92calypso

Effin wise guy
Established Member
j.b. weld bro!

all kidding aside glad ur in one piece and srry for ur loss

2001asp

Established Member
That car is
toast.jpg

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
Yes...although sometimes the insurance companies amaze me on what they'll fix.

They just put a new engine in a few other things on the interior in my friends yaris. I thought for sure with flood damage it was totalled for sure.

Sea Pony

Workin'! Woot!
Established Member
Its close. Need to see more of the engine.

Did the snow stick up that way? We had a lot fall but nothing really stuck to the roads

The engine is pushed up against the firewall. Possibly puncture the oil pan and cracked the timing chain cover. To be honest it was starting to use some oil before the wreck anyway so it was up for a rebuild.

The snow was sticking to the road when I had the accident. Two hours later it was clear.

Not to be a vulture, but were the wheels/tires ok and where did they go?:rolling:

I know. That was one reason I bought the car in the first place. They are still on the car. Waiting to hear what they are going to give me to see if it would be worth the trouble to do the buy back.

damn man that sucks. hope youre feeling alright.

I'm not gonna lie, I am SORE. Thought I broke my collarbone after the accident. Had to ride in the meat wagon and everything.

Then I remember that I walked away from a head on collision with a telephone pole and I just get real grateful.

Thank you Ford engineers. My family owes you one.

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
whats wrong with that car.....are you talking about that little scratch on the bumper??? buff that shit out~! btw...i hope nobody was hurt when that happpened.

Dane

Established Member
That sucks glad you are ok. MINIVAN? Maybe try to transplant the cobra motor into it:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread