New engine bay pics!!!!!

00QckSlvrLight

As Fast As Lightning!
Established Member
DSC01502.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC01508.jpg

I did some painting today after i cleaned her up.... she cleaned up nice, i think. :beer:
Excuse the blue filter....... soon to be changed!
J :thumbsup:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Very nice!! Something about not just having a clean engine bay but a good looking one is amazing to me, great job!

I'll be cleaning mine up tomorrow or Friday for our annual Lightning club show. (I'll post pics)

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
lightninmike said:
the under hood of a white L always looks so nice, mine looks like ass with the flat red in there

Yay, for black and dust!

And stop posting, I almost had half the front page with my name on it! :D

00QckSlvrLight

As Fast As Lightning!
Established Member
Shat, you caught me..... I dont even own an L ive been stealing pics online, I have an F150, and these are all the items i am putting together to make my own L.... What do you guys think...... And stan, about your SC it flew off the truck....its probably due to the fact that it was two way taped to my V6 engine :eek: ..... jk :poke:
J
The pics where taken last night in the garage .... so im thinking the culprite is the flash and the camera isnt very good, but I really do have a Silver L......(the fastest color).

Last edited:

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
That's because it's white under the hood. The silver ones were white pulled off the line and shot silver. I'm going to br airbrushing my entire under hood in YN to match the truck, probably not clear coat but atleast silver.

Battery tie down?
Mine has a clamp at the bottom of the battery, works like a charm and looks good.

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
slvrsvtlghtng said:
i have silver and it is not white in the engine bay it is silver

Atleast the 2000 engine bay's are white. It's possible it was silver with no clear coat the the sonic speeds I drove blew the metal flake right out of the engine bay but I donno, mine and every other Silver L's I've seen (in person) is flat white on the inside, and door hinges.
Pulley_install_011.sized.jpg

DSCF1564.sized.jpg

And the worst example of it being white (yes those who never noticed before can now be pissed at me for pointing it out....
DSCF1617_Custom.sized.jpg

Note where they completely missed painting where the hinges bolt.

Sorry for the hijack. Your engine bay is very clean, I like it. about 2 weeks I'll have new pics.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread