New Ford 7.0 DOHC Motor in the works.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I remember the 200 hp v8 truck days...sucked lol
Hell yes they did, lol.

I had a gen1 and now have a gen2. Speaking from experience the gen2 is a significantly better truck, ok except for the sound. In every possible other way it is better. Faster and more powerful and better acceleration and better transmission and better handling and better interior etc. ok so the sound. I personally do not think of balls when I hear an engine. What else makes it ball-less?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those two cylinders simply not being present = no balls apparently...

What about 200HP from a big block?
Was at the track last week, mentioned to a buddy how things have changed. Had some old timers with 70's cars, on big and littles, open headers, aggressive cam...running 14's. Meanwhile I quietly sat with my AC running while waiting to run much faster.

Hunter98SVT

Maximum Over Rustle
Established Member
I have a 3.5 Eco in my 13 F-150. Plan on getting another one when I trade up in a year or two. Guess I'm ball less....

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
Hell yes they did, lol.

Those two cylinders simply not being present = no balls apparently...

Was at the track last week, mentioned to a buddy how things have changed. Had some old timers with 70's cars, on big and littles, open headers, aggressive cam...running 14's. Meanwhile I quietly sat with my AC running while waiting to run much faster.
oh yeah. things most certainly changed

CV355

_
Established Member
Not to mention how ridiculously big and heavy a 7.0L V8 would be ... not happening.

Augh that's so offensive. Motor shaming! My 428 is a big, beautiful, independent iron engine that don' need no Ecoboost!

*snaps fingers*
MMMMhm

Users who are viewing this thread