New Girl from TN

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
shame on you!!. That cost you 1 internetz

:cryying::cryying: How can I get it back? :cryying::cryying:

Its a rewl. You have to post a pic or we can...uh....lock you out of your car forevaaaarr. Yes, we have that power. By remotes internetz.

:rollseyes:rollseyes

LOL oh yeah???? well in that case i MUST post a pic.....

Im in black
OK ready??????
untitled.jpg

:thumbsup::lol: OK i am TOTALLY just joking....LOL

:lol::lol::lol::xpl::xpl::lol::lol::lol:

Hey hey now.....LOL we dont need to see pics of me....the car is enough.....i say that if i post a pic...EVERYONE has to post one....so at least i can have something to leg hump:banana:

No thank you

I'm just playin. I know you rubbed one out to my pic on the other site already so I won't post one either.

orly_owl.jpg

MikeW

Established Member
Let me know if you & your car makes it to the movie.. we can run'um. I need a car wash :idea:

07mustangGT

Established Member
Let me know if you & your car makes it to the movie.. we can run'um. I need a car wash :idea:

LOL welll im not gonna run my car yet. It still needs brake in time....And i dont think im gonna run you....LOL cause thats a guaranty me in shorts washing ur car....LOL i like to at least have a chance

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
Ok just checked....I dont know yet....thats a long drive to just watch a movie. But i might come if alot of people will be there.

I forgot you were in Clarksville. That is a long ass way.

Stay away from Mike's car. The previous owner was a total stud & built it up right.

07mustangGT

Established Member
I forgot you were in Clarksville. That is a long ass way.

Stay away from Mike's car. The previous owner was a total stud & built it up right.

LOL yes i have been told...thats y i dont want to race him.....Oh and arent you the previous owner?????LOL:dw:

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member
Hye guys and gals. My name is Crystal and Im from Clarksville, TN. I dont have an SVT vehicle but i do have an 07 Mustang GT. I have heard alot about yalls site for a very long time. So i thought i would join and say hello. Ok now what everyone wants to hear. MODS...lol But i have a few done to my car. Not much exterior, but my focus has been under the hood.

62mm Hellion turbo kit, running 8lbs of boost ( at the momment ):coolman:
In the process of putting in an 04 Cobra Block from MMR, with forged rods and pistons.
Tokico Shocks and struts
Eiback Pro lowering springs
and some other minor upgrades that would take to long to list.

So here are some pics of my baby

lol.

Welcome, and sweet car.

MikeW

Established Member

:lol: I meant the red one that is slow and was built by three elves drinkin Heineken Light in my basement.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread