New GT-500 Commercial

WDW MKR

Established Member
Wylde Horses said:
Commercial is somewhat amusing, but is way too long and the song sucks. I give it a "meh". If it weren't for the cars, I'd ask for the last 5 minutes of my life back.

+1

I realize it is a music video and not so much a commercial, but I thought it was lame advertisement.

WDW MKR

Established Member
Jimmysidecarr said:
snip... The only thing I thought was out of place was locking up the brakes on the older "ghost car" after the last pass. I know it was supposed to be sort of a giving up move but it just didn't play right........ with me anyway. ...snip

Looked to me like the "new" Kelly purposely cut off the "old", forcing her to slam on the brakes and veer off the road. Doesn't really make any sense.

PJM99

Established Member
nice vid, would be better if she were naked or something

9746Cobra

spinnin4Vs
Established Member
mrGT said:
You better go back and look at that commercial again...take a good look at the speedometer...there's a big SVT dead center of it. That way, the driver will always be reminded of it's modern heritage. Maybe not a "pure" SVT, but an SVT non-the-less.

Thats part of the problem with this car!

It's trying to be everything and thats why it's coved with badges like a 12 yr old girl covers her purse with sequins!

It's a "Ford Mustang Shelby SVT Cobra GT500" !

But I digress. The video was okay, just didn't like the song or Clarkson.

9746C

Users who are viewing this thread