New GT500 Goodies, Lots of Pics (Long Post)!

500 Blue

Established Member
Well I finally got around installing some parts that have been sitting around in my house. I snapped a few pictures and would like to share.

My Autographed passenger cover was installed. I went ahead and had a friend (mechanic) install several parts at the same time for me. If I had to do this one again I would do it myself. It took him a total of about 15 mins for the install.

Picture020-1.gif

Picture004-3.gif

Picture007-4.gif

Picture031-1.gif

I also have been sitting on a pair of stealth bulbs installed. We had to take the air splitter off and remove a few of the wheel well screws to get access, once we did the install went pretty easy. I am a big fan of the clear corners as I had them on my Roush and really liked them.

Picture005-2.gif

Picture015-2.gif

Picture020-2.gif

Picture055.gif

Picture056-3.gif

Picture054-2.gif

Last to go on was the KR axle back mufflers. I have been working like crazy so I have not yet got a sound clip but one is coming. This was a little more difficult then the other two installs. The outcome was great and I love the sound. I think I will enjoy the sound even with an H pipe (see below). I may try and adjust these as I think I have them installed too far in.

Picture022-1.gif

Picture023-2.gif

Picture025-2.gif

Picture039.gif

Picture043-2.gif

Picture044-2.gif

I had these parts installed last week. Today I had lots of goodies in the mail. I have been waiting awhile for one of these parts and I wish I knew it was on the way in.

Anyways here is a poster I found on Ebay I really liked. I had some trouble taking a good picture, maybe tomorrow in the daylight I can snap a few better ones.

Picture003-4.gif

Picture006-3.gif

I was really impressed when I got my Car Show Display stand in today as well. The powder coated stand looks great. I am very much looking forward to using it at a upcoming car show. I have not figured out what exactly i'm putting in it, but I'm leaning towards my Dynograph and SVT production certificate.

Picture024-2.gif

Picture026-2.gif

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY GT500 H PIPE!!!!! This pipe along with my KR axle backs should give me that great sound that the GT500KRs have. The quality of these were awesome and I want to thank Wes from Powerhouse Racing & Performance for getting this to me. They have the best customer service I have ever dealt with and I recommend them to anyone. I hope to get some sound clips of this as soon as I can break from work and get it installed.

Picture029.gif

Picture031-2.gif

Picture035.gif

Oh and another little goodie I happened to find laying around I am very excited about. I have not figured out exactly what I am going to do with it, but possibly something like the bottom picture.

Picture009-2.gif

Picture036-1.gif

Well thanks for reading all and I hope there is more to come. I think I am going to order Steeda Lowering springs and an adjustable panhard bar next. So stay tuned!!!!

Picture116.gif

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
nice job-great stuff! If your doing shows, prep/paint that under carriage
I could only imagine the look on a judges face, IMO. I use to do shows
with my old fox body...been there-done that/and seen the movie...lol

keep up the great work!

File0014.jpg

500 Blue

Established Member
nice job-great stuff! If your doing shows, prep/paint that under carriage
I could only imagine the look on a judges face, IMO. I use to do shows
with my old fox body...been there-done that/and seen the movie...lol

keep up the great work!

That is on the list as well. Just not at the top. Considering I have only had the car for less then two months I may be going a little fast as far as modding goes. I think I am going with some springs. Then do the CAI/Pulley/Dyno Tune/power thing. Then I will go after making my under carriage. I hate that my rear axle is already rusted and I have not done a water wash with the car yet, :??:.

cbr1000

Established Member
The clear lens looks great. Your KR's look okay to me. You gotta love the mechanic in a Honda shirt working on a 'stang.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
looks great man, get some sound clips for us, i wanna haear that thing.

500 Blue

Established Member
The clear lens looks great. Your KR's look okay to me. You gotta love the mechanic in a Honda shirt working on a 'stang.

Ha, the reason he is wearing a Honda Shirt is b/c my buddy there works at a Honda dealership. It was funny to see all the Honda guys come check out what I had in the back! :banana:

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
That is on the list as well. Just not at the top. Considering I have only had the car for less then two months I may be going a little fast as far as modding goes. I think I am going with some springs. Then do the CAI/Pulley/Dyno Tune/power thing. Then I will go after making my under carriage. I hate that my rear axle is already rusted and I have not done a water wash with the car yet, :??:.

Don't worry, all under carriages look that way
mine showed up with 6 miles and I was like WTF is this...LMAO

cobra1718

Established Member
If you ever had a chance to stick your head under a KR. It would be hard to tell the difference in this H and that one. :rolling:
I have the hpipe too from PHP. I havent decided on whether I am going to use it, or sell it. In my case I will cutting the 3" xpipe behind the headers. BlueRoush the car is looking awesome man!!

Users who are viewing this thread