new guy from louisville

vinnycobra03

Established Member
Originally from wisconsin, now I live in louisville. I been visiting this site for the past year, and said shit I need to just become a member. I have had a few cars in the past (05 gto, 04 srt-4), but nothing compares to my 03 cobra I purchased in february. I work at a dealership which means I pay 1000 over their cost of a vehicle. Well some guy traded in a 03 cobra with 80k miles on it for 10,000. So guess who jumped on that and ended up with a terminator for 11. My used car manager was pissed but had no choice but to sell it (company policy babay).

I have been in love with the car ever since, and ever since High school (when they came out), have always wanted one. So I completed my dream car. Other then that, I am still in school to be a teacher. Currently substitute teach, and work at the chevy dealership.

Just thought I'd introduce myself!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Glad you joined up and hopefully you'll be a regular poster. Everybody has something to contribute, so your posts are just as important as anyone else's. Cool that you got that '03 Cobra so cheap. THAT was quite a deal!

Bob

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
Welcome to the site. Nice grab for your first Stang. It gets addictive fast. Enjoy the site.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
welcome.... louisvillemustangs.net is the local site (if you dont already know)

and, you need a local posi port for that there cobra :D

Users who are viewing this thread