New guy in Florida.

Yellow Fever

Established Member
I've been lurking around the STVP forums for some time and will be moving up to a termi fairly soon, so I thought I would go ahead and introduce myself. I'm typically in Orlando or Pensacola, FL at any time of the year. I've had my 06 goat for around three years now and a 72 Nova SS before that, so I've always been a GM guy like my father raised me.. :-D
However, I've been very tempted to move to the Blue Oval lately, as it's time for something new. Plus, I've always loved the New Edge stangs and especially the terminators. I'm open to any termis, but I have my eye set on a mystichrome or competition orange coupe (taking my sweet time as I realize how difficult this can be). I'm glad I can use this site as a resource and look forward to seeing any local guys.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance, Joey. You've got the best year Goat ('06) which is a plus. I hope you find your dream Terminator. Having time on your side is a big plus as it allows you to look for just the right one. You might have to occasionally check Hi-EndAuto as they always have nice Terminators in stock.

Read through my Terminator FAQs, too!

Yellow Fever

Established Member
Welcome to SVTPerformance, Joey. You've got the best year Goat ('06) which is a plus. I hope you find your dream Terminator. Having time on your side is a big plus as it allows you to look for just the right one. You might have to occasionally check Hi-EndAuto as they always have nice Terminators in stock.

Read through my Terminator FAQs, too!

Thanks CobraBob. I've definitely already read through your FAQs a couple times. It's a great wealth of info! You've also helped me before with my shifter gaskets for the GMM ripshifter I have in the goat. I'm sure I'll be working with you in the future yet again.

Users who are viewing this thread