New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Ever been?

boatcop1

Established Member
I have pit passes for the July Nascar race but was curious if I need to buy grandstand tickets as well? I would rather not if I don't have to. Anyone ever been there and sit in the infield seating?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Steve, give the track a call to confirm this. I believe you have to exit the infield area (if you gained access with a Pit Pass) one hour before the race starts. Grandstand seats are additional cost, as you probably know.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I've raced there. Never needed of grandstand passes when I havnt been racing. Would just stand along the fence in the pits. Don't know if it's Different for a bigger race

boatcop1

Established Member
Bob and Chris thanks for the info. I have looked into it further and apparently there is a "cold" area where you can view the race however you are extremely limited as you are standing pretty low and cannot view the full track. I go the pit pass's from a friend so I don't mind springing for the grandstand seats too. I wouldn't if was just me but my wife and daughter are going for the first time so I want them to enjoy it. Daughter is a Patrick fan of course, wife and I have always been Kenseth fans.

A close friend of mine's brother is a suspension tech for the Kyle Bush team, there is still a chance of getting "hot" pass's for the race, He's working on it for me. Fingers crossed.

:burnout:

BLU3VN0M

SVT Addict
Established Member
Buy the cheapest grandstand tickets you can find as a backup.. had hot passes last year at the All-Star race and ended up sitting on pit road watching the race, by far the best viewing experience i've ever had at a race. There aren't many places to sit in the infield, but you might get lucky like we did.

Users who are viewing this thread