New headlights for my 12 gt

SoddyRebel

Darkside
Established Member
Installed these new headlights on my gt. The blinkers are sequential and turn orange when on. Thoughts?

DSCN2218.jpg

DSCN2220.jpg

DSCN2224.jpg

DSCN2222.jpg

Zemedici

Established Member
Looks like a S550 headlight. I can dig it, fits the overall theme / flow of the car.

Good choice :)

Halos dont glow, do they?

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Now that you have projectors I think some HIDs would compliment the blue LEDs. I dunno how easy it is to put HID setups in these cars though. But it looks great!

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Looks really good! Now, just put a light tint on the lights in the grille, and it'll look even better.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good choice. They look very "factory" and definitely flow with the car's design. Some lights just look so aftermarket. Those don't IMO. You, sir, have a good looking 5.0! :thumbsup:

TClark22

Established Member
I was totally expecting some rice halo rainbow lights with the thread title. I'm glad I was wrong. Those look very nice. Near stock! kinda like the smoked clear corner of the s197 game.

D1984

Whining
Established Member
not yet, i still need to aim them i think they are a little low. Im looking to do a hid swap and tint the fogs as well.

Please take some pics when you get a chance, I'm looking for some good headlights but can't stand the beam pattern on most aftermarket stuff. And I don't want to spend 800 bucks on retrofits that may take months to get here. I hadn't even seen these lights until now, the design looks way better than all the other aftermarket stuff out there

Users who are viewing this thread