New Here

speedygonzalous

Established Member
Been searching around this site since I got my Cobra in May just want to say how much I enjoy reading all the posts and how much info is avalible here. I finally made it to see Lidio for a pulley and tune this week and all I can say is awsome , what a difference, now traction is a bit more of an issue.Can't wait for the next mod. probably MGW and soom 315's. Thanks

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
yeah gears i would leave alone just replace the diff gasket and add the brace. with flsfc's. as for tires is it a daily driver? if so get a very good tire and not a cheap one. i went the cheap route with sumitomo's, bad choice on my part. now ive got nitto 555 extremes and love them. if not daily go dr's. oh yeah, good luck btw need pics asap!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP. You'll enjoy your time here if you log in frequently. A ton of good info is available and it's easy to form friendships here. A lot of great folks with a common passion for Mustangs and SVT vehicles. :)

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Welcome...it's a great site...post pics when you get a chance...who's diff doesn't leak a little lol...

Pock

It’s an addiction
Established Member
Welcome!

+1 on leaving the stock gears.
+100 on an IRS Brace even if you have a slight leak and sub-frame connectors.

Users who are viewing this thread