As requested a still shot of my car at the track that morning sorry iPhone pic
photo_zpse6f630cb.jpg

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Thanks guys

As requested a still shot of my car at the track that morning sorry iPhone pic
photo_zpse6f630cb.jpg
Looks great. Cool set up. I just ordered the nitto nt05 tire letters for my car. Which letters are you running?
Also what kind of rear spoiler is that?

Last edited:

101blur

Established Member
Your car looks great man, what all is done to it!? I'd love to race on a track like that, looks like tons of fun

That looks really good, good shots! Your car is awesome.

Man your car is stunning.....it is amazing to look at man. Glad to see u are trully testing your driving skills instead of on the hwy flooring it thinking you can drive lol....can't wait for more pics

Looks great. Youll really love thunder hill. You get to really open up the car on that track.

Looks like you ran the full config with carosel. I went with kilrsvt awhile back and nasa has a ton of cars, hard to get a decent laptime. looks like you had plenty of open space.
Ever think of dropping the 20s and going with an 18" setup? Ive seen a couple of boss 302s running 18s, forgot the tires but a couple of them were on enkei pf01.

Would be nice if you had a video!

I wish we had a track close by. Car looks badass!

Looks great. Cool set up. I just ordered the nitto nt05 tire letters for my car. Which letters are you running?
Also what kind of rear spoiler is that?

thanks nice the Nittos are great street tires some of my favorite for the money. I just got a set of pirelli's cant wait to use those. the lettering is the large racing font style ones.
the front splitter and rear wing I made myself.

Users who are viewing this thread