New High-res pics of my car at Sonoma raceway 3/2/2015

101blur

Established Member
got some nice pictures taken of the Mustang. These are just a couple that I liked Hopefully you enjoy had a blast and will be at Thunder hill west on April 4th cant wait.:rockon:
030A9117_zps4rrkb4jr.jpg

030A7648_zpsjduhqvy8.jpg

IMG_3299_zpsrskkxzzl.jpg

030A7573_zps2msifkxh.jpg

101blur

Established Member
Your car looks great man, what all is done to it!? I'd love to race on a track like that, looks like tons of fun

thanks basically full N/A bolt on car ported cobra jet setup. and everything Whiteline offers but the the Watts link. Koni SA shocks and eibach springs with CC plates
running 20" rims on the track:rockon: and a bunch of other small things

awesome shots

thanks

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That looks really good, good shots! Your car is awesome.

kaz109

Established Member
Man your car is stunning.....it is amazing to look at man. Glad to see u are trully testing your driving skills instead of on the hwy flooring it thinking you can drive lol....can't wait for more pics

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Looks great. Youll really love thunder hill. You get to really open up the car on that track.

101blur

Established Member
Your car looks great man, what all is done to it!? I'd love to race on a track like that, looks like tons of fun

thanks turns a lot of heads I must say.

thanks much appreciated

Man your car is stunning.....it is amazing to look at man. Glad to see u are trully testing your driving skills instead of on the hwy flooring it thinking you can drive lol....can't wait for more pics

indeed you really don't know how capable you and your car is until its put on a track. best fun I have ever had behind the wheel.

Looks great. Youll really love thunder hill. You get to really open up the car on that track.

Super excited to run thunder hill do you ever hit the track..?

Looks like a lot of fun. What wheels are they?

so much fun lol, the wheels are Bravado tributes 20x9.5 and 20x11

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Looks like you ran the full config with carosel. I went with kilrsvt awhile back and nasa has a ton of cars, hard to get a decent laptime. looks like you had plenty of open space.
Ever think of dropping the 20s and going with an 18" setup? Ive seen a couple of boss 302s running 18s, forgot the tires but a couple of them were on enkei pf01.

Would be nice if you had a video!

101blur

Established Member

Looks like you ran the full config with carosel. I went with kilrsvt awhile back and nasa has a ton of cars, hard to get a decent laptime. looks like you had plenty of open space.
Ever think of dropping the 20s and going with an 18" setup? Ive seen a couple of boss 302s running 18s, forgot the tires but a couple of them were on enkei pf01.

Would be nice if you had a video!

Yea was full track and only 6 cars in my class was great C7 and Porsche carrera only real competition in my class. my last session I was the only car on track I loved it.
I have thought about dropping the 20" but love running the car how it is on the street I add a little chamber and stiffen shocks thats all. I actually just order some new sticky rubber super excited..
I have a go-pro but I dont know how to upload videos yet.

I wish we had a track close by. Car looks badass!

Yea Im pretty lucky there are 2 very close and another 2 a couple hours from me.

Awesome shots and a sweet looking stang!!

thank you good sir

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Do you know what times you were clocking in? With no other cars in the field you can run some clean laps and go for some personal bests.

101blur

Established Member
707svt 2oo3gt thanks guys

serpent well best recorded for me was a sad 2.03 my first time at this track and only my second time in general im new to the track scene but wont be soon loving way to much. I know I have a 1.58 easy the next time I go out at this track in mid May.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You, sir, have a gorgeous '12 TP GT. Photos definitely do it justice! :beer: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread