• Meh, maybe depending on price

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Throw the 2.0L turbo and 6 speed manual transmission in it and i bet it would be a blast. Id still rock it with the turbo diesel.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I like the idea of it and I hope Hyundai can execute it well. IMO there ought to be more of this type of vehicle in the market. I think a lot people would like to have the utility of a truck bed and some towing capacity without having to drive a gas guzzling behemoth.

I've got a friend with a Subaru Baja Turbo 5-speed. It's got AWD, good power, decent fuel economy and it handles like a car. But it's starting to get old and he wants to trade it in. Problem is, there's absolutely nothing in the market right now that is even remotely comparable. Something like this would be perfect for him. Hell, I'd DD one myself.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I hate Hyundai but this is a great idea and an untapped market they could really do well in.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love the concept and I love the vehicle. Nicely designed and I agree that it could do very well. Timing seems to be great. Not sure I would actually buy one, but I do like it.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
reminds me of the isuzu vehicross. I liked that car too.

Can someone photo shop this lowered, maybe less shiny stuff? Curious to see what it looks like.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Interesting looking vehicle. Almost has the same lines as the Warthog from Halo.

Dunno if id buy one as I have zero need for anything close to a truck but its pretty cool. Like someone else said, 2.0t 6MT or 8AT in that bitch and it would be pretty fun. 30mpg diesel with 190hp isnt that impressive when you consider im getting high 20's in my 2.0t and its rated at 275hp and people actually legitimately gain mpg with tunes (not just a tale to tell their wives to sell them on buying mods "but honey, ill get better mileage!")

EDIT: nm, it says "High 30mpg" so disregard the above.

Does anyone know if its awd? I cant imagine a vehicle like that not being capable of awd.

Last edited:

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I thought I was going to hate it more than I do.

I don't really know what else to say about it.

Users who are viewing this thread