New info at Detroit auto show/NAIAS?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I have a feeling we may find out next week! :-D I sure hope so!

I'm thinking yes. :uh oh:

_GT350RnotforpublicreleaseITERATION13corporatelogo.jpg

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
From what I have read, Ford has rented a large hall next to COBO hall (Detroit Auto Show) for their press day and vehicle introductions. You certainly dont do that if you're just unveiling one or two cars... :rockon:

Which hall? i will be there next friday and saturday. will hall be open to public?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I doubt a new Ford small vehicle is going to be the center of the display. Just seems odd to me.

TN_DRAGON

Established Member
I doubt a new Ford small vehicle is going to be the center of the display. Just seems odd to me.<br/>

I hope not. I'm thinking a little sarcasm and a little underlining intentions to get into a fight with the bowties is the meaning. A new vehicle born from the DNA and dust of the gt vehicles is awesome. A Pinto GT would be a smack in the face lol.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Was it already pointed out that there is a GT40 and an FGT opposing each other to the left of the page on the map? Think about the shot that creates and how strategic it is when you have the original GT40 then the FGT across from it and looking through the gap between them is the center stage with the Phoenix rotating around. What other kind of vehicle would make sense from that perspective?

Last edited:

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
I'll be there Wednesday for Industry day. Camera phone in hand! Can't wait to see what Phoenix and Hummingbird are all about.

Users who are viewing this thread