CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
yes sir i have a Harlequin as well Queenie Sue
q1-1.jpg

028-1.jpg

What a gorgeous Great Dane! Love her eyes.

Sean, great that you rescued yours. I, too, cannot understand why some people abuse dogs and leave them for dead. It's great that there are people who really do care about animals (dogs in this case) and go out of their way to rescue them. I'm sure Diesel is just loving his new home. :beer:

Cobra Steve

Established Member
Glad to see another rescued Dane. My first dane was pretty much rescued and then I found Mulligan. He was left for dead at a lake locally, I'm assuming because the owner didn't realize his condition and thought he just didn't listen.

Obviously he is deaf but the sweetest dog ever...can't believe someone would give him up.

MulliganSleep.jpg

M3xpress

Established Member
That's a good looking pup. That's one of the dog's I've always liked and wanted, but after reading that some can get in the high 100s in weight, I love big dogs, but that maybe too big for me.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
some good looking Danes in here.
thanks Cobrabob, she was the only one with blue eyes in the litter so we took her. she has a bit of trouble seeing (nothing too bad though just cant focus i guess) but her other senses make up for it, she smells and hears everything like a madman!

liek i said before i'd never own another breed of dog, maybe a bull terrier but Danes are it for me.

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
Glad to see another rescued Dane. My first dane was pretty much rescued and then I found Mulligan. He was left for dead at a lake locally, I'm assuming because the owner didn't realize his condition and thought he just didn't listen.

Obviously he is deaf but the sweetest dog ever...can't believe someone would give him up.

MulliganSleep.jpg

Yeah i cant beilve what pieces of crap there are out there. Glad to see she has a good home

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
here is my blue dane...the last pic was taken just a couple days ago.. i bought a female harl. for the brother and grew up with a dane and will always have one...one of the best dogs ive ever had...spent $2600 the first week i had from saving him from parvo,hook worms,round worms and coccidia

THEN2MonthsOld.jpg

camerapics002.jpg

atticus2yr3mth.jpg

Glad to see im not that only one tha has a Dane that sleeps like that lol

yes sir i have a Harlequin as well Queenie Sue
q1-1.jpg

028-1.jpg

Shes very pretty they get big fast huh

What a gorgeous Great Dane! Love her eyes.

Sean, great that you rescued yours. I, too, cannot understand why some people abuse dogs and leave them for dead. It's great that there are people who really do care about animals (dogs in this case) and go out of their way to rescue them. I'm sure Diesel is just loving his new home. :beer:

Thanks Bob. Yeah he's doing GREAT in the new home. Gets a long with my other one 10x beter then i thought he would.

ruarkkustomz

F8LBITE
Established Member
heres our great dane Diesel only 17 months old
185482_262180397132375_100000212492850_1239115_6238619_n.jpg

Him laying in our king size bed.
262538_262026097147805_100000212492850_1238223_6000507_n.jpg

There are quite a few pretty danes in here

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
yes they get big fast, we got her at 6 weeks and she just exploded in weight and height. her mom was 180 lbs though so it should be interesting. this was her in the beginning, we have her on Taste of the Wild and she loves it! i will never own another breed besides Danes, i wasnt a brindle boy next.

0361.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread