New member to the termi-nation!!!

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Welcome to SVTP, :beer:
You will soon learn that "Termi" is viewed with considerable disdain by many members here, perhaps because it sounds GAY? or perhaps because it sounds so much like "KERMIE"
kermie.jpg

No pics... FAIL
No details...FAIL
TERMI... FAIL
This is not a good beginning, but it can be salvaged.

uskrewd

Established Member
mytermi.jpg

This is the only pic I have at the moment. More to come, obviously. '03 coupe, sonic blue, 18in saleens.

Mods: 2.3l whipple (polished), canton intercooler tank, head cooling mod, 60# injectors, sct 2400, jlt CAI, dual pass heat exchanger, bassani catted x-pipe and catback, fore precision works twin pump hat, dual ford GT pumps, dual fpdm's, billetflow idlers, 4lb lower, pro 5.0 short shifter, 26 spline input shaft, full length subframes.

32V10TH

Stroked
Established Member
You will soon learn that "Termi" is viewed with considerable disdain by many members here, perhaps because it sounds GAY? or perhaps because it sounds so much like "KERMIE"
kermie.jpg

No pics... FAIL
No details...FAIL
TERMI... FAIL

:lol:

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
This is the only pic I have at the moment. More to come, obviously. '03 coupe, sonic blue, 18in saleens.

Mods: 2.3l whipple (polished), canton intercooler tank, head cooling mod, 60# injectors, sct 2400, jlt CAI, dual pass heat exchanger, bassani catted x-pipe and catback, fore precision works twin pump hat, dual ford GT pumps, dual fpdm's, billetflow idlers, 4lb lower, pro 5.0 short shifter, 26 spline input shaft, full length subframes.

nice mod list! def get us a pic of that engine .. what power does she make and at what boost?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
kermie.jpg

No pics... FAIL
No details...FAIL
TERMI... FAIL
lmao
mytermi.jpg

Saved
Welcome to SVTP

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
kermie.jpg

No pics... FAIL
No details...FAIL
TERMI... FAIL

:lol1:

OP nice Cobra, welcome.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice Terminator! Congratulations. Great mods to start with for sure. How many miles on the car?

JymBart

Established Member

Good advice on this one, .... welcome to our community, ........ you'll learn allot here.
JymBart

lethal

Established Member

Ah, so you got that Cobra, when mine was stolen two weeks ago, that's the one I was considering, but luckily mine came back. =))

Users who are viewing this thread