NEW MUSTANG GT OWNERS CAN NOW HUSH THE V8 GROWL

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol of course Ford has this. This nation has really pumped out plenty of throbbing sandy vaginas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recon

Established Member
If this is the reason, I think somebody needs new neighbors. I have one of my mustangs in my neighbor's garage and it's the first step below straight pipe. Not one complaint from the 93 year old man or his wife.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
If this is the reason, I think somebody needs new neighbors. I have one of my mustangs in my neighbor's garage and it's the first step below straight pipe. Not one complaint from the 93 year old man or his wife.

You do know they are deaf, right? :)

RX1Cobra

Established Member
I don't get why everyone is bagging on this. When I leave early or come home late in Mustang I drive it is quiet as possible. It's common courtesy...

And for the lady that called the cops she was probably old. Nothing to do with pussification she's just a busybody with nothing better to do.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
If this is the reason, I think somebody needs new neighbors.

The folks directly behind us leave their yapping chihuahuas outside all the time, another to the left likes to start yard work and home improvement projects at O'dark-thirty, the elderly couple to our right like to scream at each other outside. There are some assholes down the street that think its still the 4th July, so I have zero sympathy for my ****ing neighbors.

The 80 year old guy that likes to scream at his wife told me I was a menace destroying the tranquility of the neighborhood :D FWIW I don't rev my cars, nor do I speed thru the neighborhood, but they are loud, especially the H/C/I Camaro. I also work 10-7, so I am not leaving at the crack of dawn. He recently passed away, so that won't be an issue any more.

fangstang

Established Member
How about not living too close to your ****ing neighbors. I never understood the appeal of living in neighborhoods where the houses are 10 ft away from each other. **** that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black2010

Established Member
"On an otherwise peaceful morning in his suburban Detroit neighborhood, von Foerster had just backed a Shelby GT350 Mustang out of his driveway. As the car’s V8 engine thundered, an annoyed neighbor set aside their coffee cup and dialed 911."

And then proceed to take a cruise on their Harley (what is missing from the quote).

I can't believe someone would call 911 for a noise complaint. They should have gotten a ticket for that.

They should market that feature more as a bonus for road trips. I love the exhaust on my cars but when taking a road trip sometimes it would be nice to push a button and to not hear it anymore. If they market the feature as stated I think it will cause more harm than good from a marketing stance.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
20476279_10214138181759126_5411670960522773891_n.jpg

Zemedici

Established Member
y'all what about all these guys that work overnight, and daily drive a Longtube Header / Catback exhaust mustang? Or people that live in townhomes? Its a very reasonable option for people that live in the city, imo.

I know when I lived with my brother in his ritzy ass HOA community both my car and my girls car were garnering unwanted attention due to the exhaust volume.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
y'all what about all these guys that work overnight, and daily drive a Longtube Header / Catback exhaust mustang? Or people that live in townhomes? Its a very reasonable option for people that live in the city, imo.

I know when I lived with my brother in his ritzy ass HOA community both my car and my girls car were garnering unwanted attention due to the exhaust volume.

A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinion of sheep.

MFE

Established Member
No gated community here, but I have coasted my car out of garage, down my driveway, and turned it onto the street before starting it, when I've left for early-morning weekend track days. That way the exhaust is pointed down the road instead of across the street, so I lessen the chance of waking the neighbors, all of whom I'm cool with. It's just this awesome long forgotten concept called "being considerate".

con·sid·er·ate
kənˈsidərət/
adjective
adjective: considerate
  1. careful not to cause inconvenience or hurt to others.
    "the quietest and most considerate tenants possible"
    synonyms: attentive, thoughtful, solicitous, mindful, heedful; More

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
No gated community here, but I have coasted my car out of garage, down my driveway, and turned it onto the street before starting it, when I've left for early-morning weekend track days. That way the exhaust is pointed down the road instead of across the street, so I lessen the chance of waking the neighbors, all of whom I'm cool with. It's just this awesome long forgotten concept called "being considerate".

con·sid·er·ate
kənˈsidərət/
adjective

Not everyone lives on an incline.

Zemedici

Established Member

con·sid·er·ate
kənˈsidərət/
adjective

and I think that's the reason we never actually got a complaint, we started the cars and immediately backed down the driveway, and drove out of the neighborhood in 2nd gear, rpms low. Not a hard thing to do, same shit I'd want some guy coming home in his street car at 2am if I'm asleep......

Users who are viewing this thread