New mustang on Discovery Channel.

BenD

Established Member
The new Mustang was quite impressive

I caught the entire program and was impressed. Based on that I'm thinking the new Cobra will be a dramatic improvement, or should I say, should be a dramatic improvement.

If they produce it with conviction and don't "muck" it up as they have been know to do, it should rate right up there with anything the competition will offer.

Unfortunately I have so much money in my '03 at this point in time and have a target set for 1000 HP and suspension to match that all I will be able to do is look at the new model. I knew when I bought this car it would be my last.

But you young guys will have something to look forward too when the new Cobra comes out.

WIRELESS

Were all crazy here....
Established Member
I think that was the 5.0 Cammer FRPP motor. Why did they make it like testing that big velocity intake was so crucial and then put on a 99 - 01 Cobra upper intake? I want a set of those Fikse wheels for my car too bad they are like 800 a piece with no rubber...ouch....

SVTADVISOR

The Cobra Doctor
Established Member
The are going to make the complete car availible through Ford Racing! Just get out your catalog and order away!

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
That was by far the hottest mustang I ever seen.. I'm a fan of white and the stance rocked.
I was a little dissappointed that the didn't get into much detail of the motor though.
But damn that car was absolutely beautiful. During the show they also had a maroon one in one shop and it looked like it had the bullit wheels. (I not a ford guy so I could definitely be wrong about the wheels) and it didn't look good at all.
If i'm in the market for a new car in the next few years..depending on the price this could be the one.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by SVTADVISOR
The are going to make the complete car availible through Ford Racing! Just get out your catalog and order away!
Yep, I heard the same thing. Who's placing the first order? :beer:

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
the car looked great. i caught the last 30 min. those fiske wheels really made the car. I wonder what i t would lok like in black w/ a wing....2007 is going to be great!

mystic96cobra

Established Member
I am also not a big fan of the new body style in stock form but it does look good lowered and modified. It gives the new mustang that aggressive look that the 03-04 Cobra have.

FKing1

Established Member
Awesome Show and car. Multimatic of Canada built the car. They have built Ford based prototype class cars & have won their class at LeMans.
Fred K.

Users who are viewing this thread