New neighborhood, new victims

StangD281

Established Member
Since the weather has been cool at night, and we all know how these cars love cold air, I decided to patrol the town with my hook in the water. I recently moved into a new neighborhood closer to the city, and there seems to be an infestation of "rice".....a little too much for my plate.

Up first we have a bright yellow Pontiac Trans Am with black stripes. Since I have ZERO interest in these cars, I couldn't tell you anything about it other than the fact that it was spotless, loud as all hell, black wheels, and a mid-life crisis geritol abuser cruising around in it. He wanted some when he saw the snake on the fender....so much so he cheated twice (actually rolled though the red light to take off) and still proceeded to lose miserably. He seemed a little slow with the stick, and once I was out of 2nd, it was all over.

Now for the highlight of the evening! Sitting at a stop light on my way home around 11:30, a blue Lexus IS 300 with tint that looked like paint turns the corner towards me. He rounds the turn & slows up.....then all of a sudden surges forward and hear the infamous "Pfffffffffffft.....POP" sound of the blow-off valve. He is face to face with me looking right in my car with his stupid 18yr old grin & bleached-out bimbo in the front seat. He roars up his turbo cannon sticking out of the back, and pulls up to the light which is now over my left shoulder. Couldn't pass this one up! So my light goes green, I throw the U, and get right on his ass heading back towards the tunnel into town.

He is nailing that blow-off valve at every light; loud as all hell echoing off the buildings. Followed him all 2 miles down the hill right before the entrance to the tubes. We catch the red before the entrance, and I go left lane alongside him. Gave him a glance, he has his window down, and it was go-time! Revving the lexus like a champ, he starts the roll out on the opposite light going red. I waited til green, and hammered it from idle. 1st gear went quick, little spin, and he was a nose ahead. 2nd gear, pulled up hard with his nose now at my bumper. Slam 3rd, the lights are in the mirror. Shifting into 4th, 7-8 cars ahead & pulling away, approaching 130 quickly & running out of tunnel. Tap the brakes, ease it on down, and cruise across the bridge coming out of the tunnel. I slow to 25 for him to pull up, and he just stays back there....same pace, mind you in a 45 mph zone with no other cars around. He whips a U & heads back the other direction through the tunnel. :chicken:

Time for daddy to buy him a boost controller so he has something for me next time! I'm pretty sure he won't be popping that blow-off valve around at an unsuspecting blue mustang anymore.

*Reels hook out of the water* :coolman:

Grim's Reaper

NEXT.....................
Established Member
:lol: sounds like the Cobra was hungry!! The belly of the beast should be full now:burnout:
Good story and better kills Dan :beer: :thumbsup: , by the way ........can I borrow that "hook" sometime?;-)

Pyro

Established Member
Sounds like a feeding frenzy for the snake. I've had IS300 for dinner before from a role. It wasn't even close.

Nice Kills

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by Cullen Wharton
Beautiful.. Way to welcome everyone to YOUR neighborhood....:lol1:

Might those have been the Liberty tunnels?
Liberty Tubes indeed. Nice & smooth to stretch her legs a little. :coolman:

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by Cullen Wharton
I HEAR THAT.. I love driving through the tunnels. It's deafening..........:burnout:
Deafening is appropriate! All I could hear was the blower screaming, and while I was next to him (briefly) his turbo spool & muffler.

Users who are viewing this thread