new on here.....just got an mach 1

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
do you kno how i could find out the number your mach is or something like that...number of production...cuz i kno theres like a certificate for the cobra's that say what # they are

i have been wondering the same thing im sure it has something to do with your VIN

No special numbers given. You can find out the born on date though. Over at M1R they have plates with relevant car information (that you supply) that you can order. The only thing that makes it different is the "R" in the VIN.

Nor Cal Mach

I love this AMERICAN RIDE
Established Member
The metal Louvers are from Visus. I have em on my Mach. Don't get the plastic ones. Thy suck and the edges aren't rounded off like the visus louvers. I'm glad your keeping it. And the color is called black crome. Don't get that unless you put some black Crome on the car cause it's already flat black. Get some black rims with the Crome lip

Nineonesix

Established Member
I have a pypes o/r x im trying to get rid of lol. I got pulled over and lost my balls so I put my stock h pipe back up. If your interested of course..

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
UPR O/R X...best bang for the buck. If the performance is not what you like..you could always strap on a blower or spray. Both are cheaper the a bra.

EVO-lution

Established Member
I have a pypes o/r x im trying to get rid of lol. I got pulled over and lost my balls so I put my stock h pipe back up. If your interested of course..

Pypes is a good bang for the buck X pipe too. especially matted with a good sounding CB set up.

Pypes and UPR FTW. This is my second UPR O/R X and I LOVE it.......again.

Nineonesix

Established Member
Pypes is a good bang for the buck X pipe too. especially matted with a good sounding CB set up.

Pypes and UPR FTW. This is my second UPR O/R X and I LOVE it.......again.

I never had a problem with my pypes o/r x. I figure they all would be the same anyways. The only sound vid I have was when I had magnapacks.

Users who are viewing this thread