New Orleans and Surrounding Area!

Yates...Man

TRMN8R
Established Member
New Orleans, Baton Rouge and Surrounding Area!

Who in the New Orleans and surrounding area needs a custom tune on their car/truck? If we can get 10 or more of us we can get the Amazon Racing guys to come to us. Especially if you want to pulley that Cobra or just get a good tune for your Lightning, Mach1, Cobra, Bullitt, GT.

Anyway if anyone is interested let me know, I'm trying to see what the interest level is first, and if it is great enough we will set up a time secondly for them to come.

Just an idea we could do it at No Problem Raceway possibly or somewhere everybody knows!

Thanks, let me know the interest level?

Last edited:

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
why not just have them come to the fun ford weekend in april at no problem. i know everyone is trying to make plans to go.
later
brandon

Yates...Man

TRMN8R
Established Member
I talked to another fellow Silver Cobra owner yesterday. He said he knows a few guys with Cobra's and Lightnings. We are getting much closer to the 10 vehicles we need for these guys to come down.

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
Count me in also.......I would love to get a tune on this beast!!!! I have a tune from RPM but it is a "safe" tune. Let us know...BTW Yates---Are you Zem's brother??? If so, whats happening bro

Later

ZEM'S04 L

Established Member
1fastformula said:
Count me in also.......I would love to get a tune on this beast!!!! I have a tune from RPM but it is a "safe" tune. Let us know...BTW Yates---Are you Zem's brother??? If so, whats happening bro

Later

Todd, this is not my brother, but when he mentioned he spoke with another silver cobra owner...that was my brother. Count me in as well!
Any more mods to the truck Todd?

Yates...Man

TRMN8R
Established Member
OK, so far we have approx 7-8 vehicles. Who are we missing, what is the best way to get the word around to the lightning crowd?

SVTMAN75
ZEM'S04
1FASTFORMULA
STAMPEDE3
GQ1
Myself Yates...Man aka Shane
And maybe KEZELL, AND FEARSNO1.

Is there anyone that I overlooked? Anyone who wants a tune that we know but doesn't know about this post? Now if we can get 10 total I can call Lynn and get some dates for us to choose from.

Merry Christmas to you guys, be safe and maybe we will all get to meet very soon.

If anyone wants to give me a call my cell number is 504 813 6648 leave me a message, and we can discuss any other ideas to get this deal going.

Last edited:

Yates...Man

TRMN8R
Established Member
REDSVT150 said:
Where will you be dyno tunning?

Brad
That is a great question, in the end it will be where ever the biggest turnout can be. I hope we can get it done somewhere within the New Orleans / Baton Rouge region, hell at this point I would drive 200 miles away to get this done on a weekend.

So with that being said where does everyone live and how far are you willing to travel to get a dyno tune by Rick @ Amazon?

I live in New Orleans and I am willing to drive within 500 miles to have these guys work on my car. Unfortunately I am weekends only.

REDSVT150

Established Member
Shane,

There is a new dyno opening in metairie. I just don't know when it will be up and running. They are working out the kinks. The dyno is in and installed. They have a web site. www.454dyno.com

A couple of the local Lightning guys know the owner. I have met him once and he is a nice guy.

Brad

Last edited:

Yates...Man

TRMN8R
Established Member
REDSVT150 said:
Shane,

There is a new dyno opening in metairie. I just don't know when it will be up and running. They are working out the kinks. The dyno is in and installed. They have a web site. www.454dyno.com

A couple of the local Lightning guys know the owner. I have met him once and he is a nice guy.

Brad
Thanks for the Call!!! That would be great to get to use a Brand New Dyno. Awesome. Everyone check out the link that REDSVT150 posted. It's a good possibility for us to use this place when it's fully up and running. We still need 10 good vehicles that are willing to set an appt when the time comes so that we have a firm commitment for our tunner.

In come the lightnings!!

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
ZEM'S04 L said:
Todd, this is not my brother, but when he mentioned he spoke with another silver cobra owner...that was my brother. Count me in as well!
Any more mods to the truck Todd?

I have a CAI kit from REM (I think it was REM)...that is about it. Just a side note Zem.......Rick (buddy of mine) just drove home his '04 Silver Lightning today from Texas.......

YOU ARE NOT ALONE ANYMORE!!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you and your bro (not to mention the rest of you guys) when the dyno day is set.

Later

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread