New Orleans and Surrounding Area!

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
kevin,
Don't give up I can tune that thing, all i need is 2 cans of miller light.
:-D :beer:
Went and drove Ricks L, boy its sweet. Maybe I'll have a turbo or blower before the FFW.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Hey Caleb, I ain't heard nothin of ya. Yeah, I got the heads on and it put down 294 rwhp and 326 rwtq, went 12.85 @ 108 w/ someone else driving :-D , I was running around 13 flat :bash: . Still stock susp. and stock gears so it has alot more in it. Lookin for low 11's when I get a blower which hopefully will be for the FFW at NPR in April :thumbsup: .
Hows your car doin'? Hows Wyotech, they teachin ya some cool stuff or what?
Later,
Kevin

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Yates...Man said:
Who in the New Orleans and surrounding area needs a custom tune on their car/truck? If we can get 10 or more of us we can get the Amazon Racing guys to come to us. Especially if you want to pulley that Cobra or just get a good tune for your Lightning, Mach1, Cobra, Bullitt, GT.

Anyway if anyone is interested let me know, I'm trying to see what the interest level is first, and if it is great enough we will set up a time secondly for them to come.

Just an idea we could do it at No Problem Raceway possibly or somewhere everybody knows!

Thanks, let me know the interest level?

Shane, what's up man? Long time and I may be interested. Have you talked to Oscar?

BTW, I am at Hibernia now.

Chris

Yates...Man

TRMN8R
Established Member
byevette said:
Shane, what's up man? Long time and I may be interested. Have you talked to Oscar?

BTW, I am at Hibernia now.

Chris
Man, that is great. I see Oscar from time to time and I think he wants to sell his car in the near future so he probably isn't interested in a tune. Not to mention he has no miles on the clock.

So where are you at with the Hibernia? My extension is 33245, give me a call. I'm on the Westbank in Investments. My internal work e-mail will be Jarrid Hicks.

forged5.4dohc

Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
Hey Caleb, I ain't heard nothin of ya. Yeah, I got the heads on and it put down 294 rwhp and 326 rwtq, went 12.85 @ 108 w/ someone else driving :-D , I was running around 13 flat :bash: . Still stock susp. and stock gears so it has alot more in it. Lookin for low 11's when I get a blower which hopefully will be for the FFW at NPR in April :thumbsup: .
Hows your car doin'? Hows Wyotech, they teachin ya some cool stuff or what?
Later,
Kevin
its going good man,the motor is running strong,but i broke a halfshaft at the track up there. ive got a fully built 8.8 (going from 4.10 to 3.73)that im putting in when i get back to pa.(in town for holidays).ive been staying busy, i ported my throttle body and intake,now all i need is a fuel sys.,a tranny,and turbos.

wyotech is cool, im learning a lot of stuff,i just got finished with engine management systems 1 and 2(got a a in both)and when i get back im starting drine train and suspension.

cars are 100 times more complicated than i thought. :read: :beer:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Shane, you have a voice mail.
I can get Thunder racings (Baton Rouge) Dynojet for a day.
I don't want to post the cost, If anyone wants to know PM me.
It will be with an operator, and wideband.

Yates...Man

TRMN8R
Established Member
STAMPEDE3 said:
Shane, you have a voice mail.
I can get Thunder racings (Baton Rouge) Dynojet for a day.
I don't want to post the cost, If anyone wants to know PM me.
It will be with an operator, and wideband.
Man that is great got your voicemail! I think we almost have 10 vehicles to boot. The dyno is inexpensive to say the least for 50 bucks a car. Let me send Lynn a message, or have we all decided this is the tuner that we want ( Amazon)?

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I've heard nothimg but good things about Rick@Amazon so I'm fine with that, The only problem I see is getting 10 cars done in 1 day. If he can do it let's book it.

Boostfan

Established Member
Just came across this thread, I am definately in! Just let me know any details. I do not want to be left out of this. I live in St. Gabriel and will be willing to drive to Baton Rouge or New Orleans area. Please let me know of any details. Thanks.

Yates...Man

TRMN8R
Established Member
Boostfan said:
Just came across this thread, I am definately in! Just let me know any details. I do not want to be left out of this. I live in St. Gabriel and will be willing to drive to Baton Rouge or New Orleans area. Please let me know of any details. Thanks.

Awesome, I think that almost makes 10? Byevette are you in?

98RICKSTANG

Banned
i think for the first ffw in la its going to be pretty big.i look forward to going and getting some good deals on parts!i made out like a bandit last ffw in houston tx!

Hank

Mechanical Engineer
Established Member
I'm interested if it's in April. I don't have my pulleys/programmer installed yet, but they will be soon! Cost? Place determined yet (Thunder Racing)?

Users who are viewing this thread