New orleans Lakefront meet and cruise 6-8-13

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
A buddy and i are going to attempt to get some locals together. Last weekend's Biloxi Lightning/mustang meet was a great success. We would like to get some locals together for a more local cruise and meet.

Where would you local guys like to meet and cruise to? I know i55 is always nice to get the carbon out the motor.

I would like to make it for May 8th which is a Saturday. Maybe meet up around 10am or whatever, eat somewhere cheap. Or meet right after lunch and just ride and chat.

Ideas? This date/meet/cruise is not set in stone, just trying to see what people would like to do.

Last edited:

4vmoose

Established Member
I know man, me and heavy foot were talkin about it last night, all the cars in the area and no one wants to meet up. How's it look on lightning rodder? Any interest?

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
May wanna try this website....CalloutsNOLA Some locals hang there and they may take a bite of some roll races. Not alot of SVT vehicles on there tho.

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
Where would you local guys like to meet and cruise to? I know i55 is always nice to get the carbon out the motor.

Sorry, when I read that statement of yours that's what I assumed. My bad.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Pick a place. I don't know the area. This thread is to discuss.

Looks like the next midnight madness is the same Friday as scrapin. But a track meet would be fun.

ebrow21

Established Member
Didn't see this thread until now, I'm generally down.

Another possible suggestion; you can always combine the meet and greet with a Cars N Coffee. I believe they rotate months between Baton Rouge New Orleans and Lafayette, but facebook is your best bet to confirm the times.

usmc_mustang

Established Member
Just got into the drivers seat of a GT500 (I really regretted selling my 03 Cobra in 2009 and it's good to be back) and I would definitely be interested in some meets. I'm in the Mandeville area, I hear there is a North shore mustang club around here too.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Just got into the drivers seat of a GT500 (I really regretted selling my 03 Cobra in 2009 and it's good to be back) and I would definitely be interested in some meets. I'm in the Mandeville area, I hear there is a North shore mustang club around here too.

Good to see there is another local GT500 to me now. What color is yours? I'm in madisonville area so not far away.

usmc_mustang

Established Member
It's black, just like the one in your profile pic. Your's definitely has more mods though. I just went the pulley and exhaust route. I've very happy with 556/548. Think I'll stop there for awhile. I'll do control arms one day...

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Do you go to the local Mustang Club meets? Thinking about hitting that up on the third Tuesday of July to see what it is about.

If its the one I'm thinking about its mostly older cars from the times I have gone. If we could get some guys to meet up would be cool to put faces to screen names.

Events - Race N Ride

Users who are viewing this thread