New orleans Lakefront meet and cruise 6-8-13

Heavyfoot

Established Member
I'm always up for meeting up. I'm from the other side of Hammond and I have a buddy from amite. We are always looking for some ppl to meet up with.

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
Got another gt500 locally I just picked up a 08 with 13k miles black with white stripes in mandeville an covington every day...we got a 10th ann., my 03, my 08, 10 gt, 03 kb cobra local to my business we get together bout once a month at my store.

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
I will...since we have two down out the group getting some upgrades we might not do it again till next month. but we do get together every Friday pretty much an drink a few beers at the store.. My store is on 59 by Roberts hardware, car wash, right across from dollar general.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Got another gt500 locally I just picked up a 08 with 13k miles black with white stripes in mandeville an covington every day...we got a 10th ann., my 03, my 08, 10 gt, 03 kb cobra local to my business we get together bout once a month at my store.

I've seen you around town. Sounded pretty good from what I remember.

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
Do you get a lot of drone around the 2k rpm mark?
My bbk long tubes, off road x pipe and Borla 5gts drone like crazy around that mark. Been wanting to change them but never gotten around to it.

Umm...no sure don't. It actually doesn't have any drone what so ever the car is pretty tame slow driving for as drone an raspyness

sampey43

Established Member
Ponchatoula shelby here.

Im game for meeting up, cruising, and getting to know fellow stangers. Shoot me a pm to exchange #s and shoot the breeze and see pics! Lata gaters

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Sounds good. I spotted a 13/14 GT 500 today while passing Mandeville Middle, so i am assuming there is another in the area.

Were you in madisonville today? I was getting on interstate at madisonville Goodbee exit and saw a car just like mine heading towards madsionville. Of course I was in work van headed to get oil change otherwise would have ran it down.

sampey43

Established Member
Buddy of mines got a sterling gray 13 gt500 with blue racing strips. Very nice car. Hes in the ponchatoula/hammond area. Any of you guys going to crusin the coast this year?

sampey43

Established Member
Im definitely in this year! My cars been down for a few months(clutch) and its getting a lill makeover right now.

Users who are viewing this thread