New Orleans sunday night racing...

joemayo

Established Member
I've got to say this was the crazyest,best time I've ever had envolving cars and street racing.. I will going next sunday with a bigger crew.. I think I ever saw that TT 03 cobra

Blown02

Established Member
joemayo said:
I've got to say this was the crazyest,best time I've ever had envolving cars and street racing.. I will going next sunday with a bigger crew.. I think I ever saw that TT 03 cobra
What about a twin turbo cobra?

NOMANIAC3

Established Member
I was there on da side line with my terminator i came out there late got to see my friend blow his rear end up in his black 03 cobra thats my boy cobra504 he got it fix today good job cobra504 ya boy [TERMINATOR]

NOMANIAC3

Established Member
hey white03mach nice run with that red coupe you had his azz off da line but ****er came an got ya. hey iam the one with [TERMINATOR] on da windshield good job my friend .

Blown02

Established Member
hydroshutter said:
You call your GT a Cobra? Well, I can understand that considering its powerplant.

Well I dont call it a cobra, but it does havce a cobra engine. IMO its alot better than the cobra. no bs irs, got the good engine though, stuffed with forged internals and all the goodies, and then twin 57mm turbos to top it off. The car is a work in progress, but I love it.

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
NOMANIAC3 said:
Hey Dead Eye You Heard From Ike I Heard Da Camaro Was Down To Nice Of A Car To Be Down

What's up man! Yeah, I talked with Ike last night. He had big plans for the car but his plans are being sidetracked. He's trying to buy a house. It's gonna be down for awhile. :beer:

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
Blown02 said:
Well I dont call it a cobra, but it does havce a cobra engine. IMO its alot better than the cobra. no bs irs, got the good engine though, stuffed with forged internals and all the goodies, and then twin 57mm turbos to top it off. The car is a work in progress, but I love it.

A work in progress huh. You won't settle for mere domination. ;-)

NOMANIAC3

Established Member
oh ok getting a house is more important then having a bad azz camaro ss. hope to see it on da road soon.have him to give me a call when he have time i think i have too old numbers on him .[terminator]

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
joemayo said:

yeah....that was me. This weekend i hope to have my slicks and clutch and boost a pump in. Next weekend is my dyno day then i'm comin out there to do some azz kickin :-D

NOMANIAC3

Established Member
white03mach my friend cobra504 his car is hurt bad we beleave da input shaft let go along with the rearend. thats not good he has to drop the trans and take a look an see whats going on with it were not called da TERMINATOR for nothing.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Why does he keep breaking stuff in his rear end? That's strange. I've made more power and launched harder and nothing breaks. Kind of strange. I just ordered chrome deep dish fr500's too

After seeing them on that car i had too.

Users who are viewing this thread