New Orleans sunday night racing...

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Wasn't too much going on out there sunday. A lot of imports. I'm going on the dyno saturday and hope to be out there sunday night with a full on tune and some slicks.

NOMANIAC3

Established Member
Hey Ive Been Thinking About Pulling Da Motor An Do Stoct Block Bored .020 Over Cp Piston Ported Heads Comp Cam Stage 3 Kenne Bell 2.2 With 3.0 Upper An Metco 4 # Lower Accufab Tb Nos 75 Shot Kooks Longtubes 1 3/4 X-pipes Mm Sub Frames H&r Springs 4.10 Gears. Can I Just Pull The Motor Have Bring It To Modularpower House Have Them Do The Work Then Reinstall Get It Tune An There I Go What Do You Think . (omineralgrey3 )

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
NOMANIAC3 said:
Hey Ive Been Thinking About Pulling Da Motor An Do Stoct Block Bored .020 Over Cp Piston Ported Heads Comp Cam Stage 3 Kenne Bell 2.2 With 3.0 Upper An Metco 4 # Lower Accufab Tb Nos 75 Shot Kooks Longtubes 1 3/4 X-pipes Mm Sub Frames H&r Springs 4.10 Gears. Can I Just Pull The Motor Have Bring It To Modularpower House Have Them Do The Work Then Reinstall Get It Tune An There I Go What Do You Think . (omineralgrey3 )

Just go TT! :beer:

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
You guys need to cut me in on some of the action. There sseems to be nothing going on around here in BR. PM me with some details!

Lawman

Established Member
0mineralgrey3 said:
lol...no. I didn't go the prostar route. They won't fit my IRS. I want alumastar's on the car so until i do my rear end swap i won't buy drag rims. I just ordered some chrome fr500's 17x9 on the front and the deepdish 17 x 10.5 for the rear. I'm going to put 17" ET streets on the cobra rims for fun ford. I have my other blow off valves on and everything is coming along. New clutch goes in this weekend with my boost a pump. I'm gettin dyno'd next weekend and i hope to see similar numbers as you Austin. What do you set your boost controller at for 15lbs and your tune you made 750 with? I had my stuff all good to go and fkn car got towed at the races sunday night cause i was a smartass and i had to turn everything down for the tow yard. THOSE MOTHER FKERS DROVE MY CAR! ! !. I reset the peak boost value and it doesn't take 7.2lbs to move a car on and off a flatbed. so if your reading this F*&K you mid city towing.

You didn't tell me that your car was towed b/c you were a smartass. It must have just slipped your mind, eh? :nono:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
They said i was a smartass because i kept trying to call you. Then after ashley called you they kept yelling WHO CALLED ORT......... . After that is when the bowling pin came back and told them to change what they were doing and tow the car.

Lawman

Established Member
0mineralgrey3 said:
They said i was a smartass because i kept trying to call you. Then after ashley called you they kept yelling WHO CALLED ORT......... . After that is when the bowling pin came back and told them to change what they were doing and tow the car.

Are you sure it was the NOPD? I don't recall having a Sgt. Bowling Pin on the line-up!---LOL!! :lol:

340dart

people were getting too stupid at the boat launch last night for my taste too......

so thanks kid in the honduh for getting us kicked out with your tokyo drift skills

Users who are viewing this thread