New Orleans sunday night racing...

joemayo

Established Member
I was there with the guy that your friend raced when he broke the IRS... he launched it but sounded like he was wheel hopping so bad it was overreving when he hit 2nd it poped.. this is one reason my cobra has a solid swap :)

Blown02

Established Member
0mineralgrey3 said:
yeah....that was me. This weekend i hope to have my slicks and clutch and boost a pump in. Next weekend is my dyno day then i'm comin out there to do some azz kickin :-D
You didnt buy a set of weld pro stars did you? If so that *** was sopposed to sell them to me.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
lol...no. I didn't go the prostar route. They won't fit my IRS. I want alumastar's on the car so until i do my rear end swap i won't buy drag rims. I just ordered some chrome fr500's 17x9 on the front and the deepdish 17 x 10.5 for the rear. I'm going to put 17" ET streets on the cobra rims for fun ford. I have my other blow off valves on and everything is coming along. New clutch goes in this weekend with my boost a pump. I'm gettin dyno'd next weekend and i hope to see similar numbers as you Austin. What do you set your boost controller at for 15lbs and your tune you made 750 with? I had my stuff all good to go and fkn car got towed at the races sunday night cause i was a smartass and i had to turn everything down for the tow yard. THOSE MOTHER FKERS DROVE MY CAR! ! !. I reset the peak boost value and it doesn't take 7.2lbs to move a car on and off a flatbed. so if your reading this F*&K you mid city towing.

joemayo

Established Member
Some of us are going to meet up with mach1 guy at the shell gas station at the exit before the twin span bridge going to N.O around 8:30.. I'd like to see a big group :)

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Ya'll should come around 7:30 and come meet us at bonnabel boat launch. We have more fun on the drive out there and home LOL. About 15-20 mustangs on the interstated making all kinds of noise is always fun. We go to bonnabel boat launch around 8 and hang out.

Blown02

Established Member
ive got to go to arkansas this weekend, flying out today at 4.. My car got hit last night. Trying to get a new paint job out of the deal.. this way I can do a assload of bodywork and a new body kit..

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
Blown02 said:
ive got to go to arkansas this weekend, flying out today at 4.. My car got hit last night. Trying to get a new paint job out of the deal.. this way I can do a assload of bodywork and a new body kit..

So that WAS you! I saw you as you were stepping out of your car. It didn't look to bad from my angle.

Blown02

Established Member
probably going to stick with yellow, a color change would be a pita to do it right. maybe a different shade of yellow, something a little different. Id like to shave all the emblems, all the key wholes, door handles, antenna, and get a roush st.3 front bumper, 03 cobra mirrors, 03 cobra rear bumper with cobra shaved, cobra side skirts, and some kind of side scoops. That would look kick ass imo.

Ya that was me! Was I cursing?!? I was pretty pissed.

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
Blown02 said:
probably going to stick with yellow, a color change would be a pita to do it right. maybe a different shade of yellow, something a little different. Id like to shave all the emblems, all the key wholes, door handles, antenna, and get a roush st.3 front bumper, 03 cobra mirrors, 03 cobra rear bumper with cobra shaved, cobra side skirts, and some kind of side scoops. That would look kick ass imo.

Ya that was me! Was I cursing?!? I was pretty pissed.

When I saw you, you were sitting in the driver seat with your feet outside the car. I wanted to stop but I was a passenger in another persons vehicle. It's getting worse around here with all the traffic. I only drive mine on the weekends in light traffic.

Users who are viewing this thread