NeW Pb at track last with 5.0 swap!!!!

jleews6

Established Member
1.6 , i did shift into 4th right before the line, couple guys were saying run out 1st and 2nd alil longer so i wouldnt have to shift in to fourth but never got another clean run

You can hold first and second as long as you want but it's only going to go so fast at redline in each gear. A 26" tall tire would help some.

Konablue10GT

Established Member
Congrats TJ!

What a great way to break her in! And there is SO much left in it.

Heck, just running it in some cooler air instead of that soup will make a huge difference. The density altitude that night was 2111 ft!

You know my prediction. Slicks, skinnies, 4.56's and some powershifting Im calling 10.7@125.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Congrats TJ!

What a great way to break her in! And there is SO much left in it.

Heck, just running it in some cooler air instead of that soup will make a huge difference. The density altitude that night was 2111 ft!

You know my prediction. Slicks, skinnies, 4.56's and some powershifting Im calling 10.7@125.

I have to laugh when I see someone complain about 2100ft DA. I wish I could race in 2100DA. A normal day for us is over 8000' and if its hot its nothing to hit over 10,000'. You guys are lucky, lol.

OP, great run, that was better then i was expecting. Get an E85 tune and change gears and you'll hurt a lot of feeling. Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread