New PB @ NMRA Atco NJ

Kostas

Established Member
First time racing the car with new Clutch and slicks, and some suspension mods. We were trying diferent adjustments on the shocks, and based on the way it left the line, spining and short shifting second, i almost let off thinking it wouldnt be a decent run but im glad i didnt! :banana:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MvcDZ454MY"]YouTube- PB @ NMRA Atco NJ[/nomedia]

R1Lello

Established Member
Very nice.........way to represent the TVS group and you still have more there too judging by that video

2kmelat

Established Member
is that all u got. lol

congrats and nice run, i have a couple vid of your car and they turn out good.

Rob_03Mach

Established Member
First time racing the car with new Clutch and slicks, and some suspension mods. We were trying diferent adjustments on the shocks, and based on the way it left the line, spining and short shifting second, i almost let off thinking it wouldnt be a decent run but im glad i didnt! :banana:

YouTube- PB @ NMRA Atco NJ

Awesome run! When time permits update your information in this thread:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...vs-owners-wanted-setup-tune-hp-1-4-times.html

PS...Can I borrow your skinnies & rear wheels ... :beer:

Kostas

Established Member
Thanx for all the props guys! There is definatelly a lot more in it, plus i need more seat time...these cars are so hard to launch...

is that all u got. lol

congrats and nice run, i have a couple vid of your car and they turn out good.

Thanx man. It was great meeting you. I guess we all started out bad but had some really good runs too. Atco is like a ginks anda blessing at the same time for me. I had the worse AND best runs there so it is well worth it :beer:

Awesome run! When time permits update your information in this thread:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...vs-owners-wanted-setup-tune-hp-1-4-times.html

PS...Can I borrow your skinnies & rear wheels ... :beer:

Thanx! I dont have the time slip with me. When i get it, i will update on that thread :beer:

PS. I'd rather lend money, than letting go of the wheels ha ha ha. I LOVE them!

Congrats, nice driving and nice talking to you.

Thanx! Nice talking to you too. Anything else you need, you got my number :beer:

Kostas

Established Member
Nice run!

Car looks great with the skinnies as well!!!

Thanx! :rockon:

Congrats on the new personal best.

Jared

Thanx Jared...i still cant drive but im getting there lol

Congrats Kostas!! Awesome.......lots left for sure....low 10's or maybe even a 9 coming soon.:thumbsup:

Cal

:beer: Im still learning the car for now. I got rid of the cats so maybe by the end of the year, some C16 and a race tune might get me a 9.9x

91svtbird

Established Member
Thanx! :rockon:

Thanx Jared...i still cant drive but im getting there lol

:beer: Im still learning the car for now. I got rid of the cats so maybe by the end of the year, some C16 and a race tune might get me a 9.9x

Kostas,
Nice meeting you at ATCO ......Congrats on your new PB glad to see that L&M is working great for ya...
Be sure to stop by and say hello over at stangsunited.com when you get a chance...Birdman...

Users who are viewing this thread